Chapter 7

Jessica's p.o.v

   Once I made it home, I broke down. I kept thinking about what Scott had told me. He's right I can be selfish and a bitch. I had cried for at least an hour before Mom had come home from the store. She asked if I was going to the game. I told her of course I am but truly I didn't want to. I would be a selfish bitch if I don't go and support him but it hurts more knowing that he doesn't care. We have an hour and a half to get to the game. I showered and changed into a red and blue flannel, black skinny jeans,a grey beanie and brown combat boots.

   Mom and I sit on the bleachers, we see Scott and Stiles

   Mom and I sit on the bleachers, we see Scott and Stiles. I put on a fake smile and wave. Mr Stilinski comes and sits next to me. We have small talk as the game starts. All the players on the team don't pass the ball to my twin when he's wide open. That stupid asshole, Jackson must have told the team to keep the ball  Scott. I tell mom that I'll  be talking to Stiles. I rush down to the players bench and sit next to him.
   "Hey you okay?" he asks
   "I'm great." I say smiling.
   I watch as Jackson shoves Scott to the ground just to keep the ball from him. Sadly Jackson make a goal and everyone cheers for him. Even Mom stands up and claps not impressed. I look at Lydia and Allison they are holding up a sight that says 'We love you Jackson' that little bitch. She's cheering for that jackass when she shouldn't be.
   "Jackass told the other players to not pass to Scott." I inform Stiles. "I am going to beat his and his prissy little girlfriend ass." I tell Stiles. I see Scott's eyes glow through his helmet.
   The whistle blows and everyone starts to run. The ball is thrown in the air and Scott jumps up catching it. He dodges every player on the opposite team making a goal. Everyone jumps and cheers, then coach starts yelling 'Pass to McCall!'. A player from the opposite team gets the ball, he sees Scott wolfed out and passes the ball to him. Coach Flinstock sits next to Stiles.
   "Did the opposing team purposely pass us the ball?" he asks. I nod looking at Stiles. He's so stressed out about this that he's chewing on his glove.
   "I believe so Coach." he answers.
   Again Scott dodges every opposing team member, and shoots. This time the ball went through the goalie net on the lacrosse stick. They blow the whistle again and start. When Scott gets the ball everyone stays away from him. He's standing there shifted. I hear Mom and Stiles mumble things. Then I hear Allison mumble 'You can do it Scott'. All at once the players try coming after Scott he quickly shoots giving us the last point of the night. Beacon Hills win. I smile and hug Stiles. When I let go I see Scott still shifted running off the field and into the school then Allison starts running after him. I tell Stiles about them and we run into the locker room after them. We run in on them kissing. They pull apart and she says bye.
   "I kissed her" Scott says.
   "We saw." Stiles replies
   "She kissed me back." Scott says smiling
   "We saw that to." Stilinski says. "That's great we'll talk tomorrow." he tries to rush out but Scott grabs his shirt.
   "Spill it Stiles." I say crossing my arms leaning against a locker.
   "The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body that we found... Well let's keep it simple... Medical examiner determines killer to be animal not human... Derek is a human not animal... Derek not killer... Derek let out of jail." Stiles say.
   "The big kick in the ass is that Sheriff ID both halfs of the body. The victim is Laura Hale. Derek's sister." I say. Then walk out of the locker room to the car. He's here I smell his scent. Someone grabs my arm pinning me against the wall, before my back could hit the wall I grab my pocket knife and hold it up to the person's throat. It's him, I smirk.
   "You have a thing for pinning people against walls." I say and he smirks back.
   "You have a thing for using that knife." he says I chuckle.
   "I'm sorry that they got you arrested and about your sister. And thank you for saving my idiotic brother." I look right into his amazing green eyes, my heart racing, the sparks I feel at his touch.
   "Thank you for defending me." he says.
   "Is there another? Is that the one that turned us into you know? Why didn't I shift on the full moon like Scott?" I ask quickly, he gives me a confused look but then he chuckles. That's the first time I've heard him chuckle, usually he's serious and grumpy. What if I do like him? I can't like him, if I do Scott and Stiles will kill me. Wait why do I care what Scott thinks? He obviously doesn't care about me.
   "You are very special Jessica McCall." he whispered into my ear lets go then walks away. I walk back to the car and wait there with Mom for Scott. I smile thinking about him. Scott finally comes and Mom drives home. I change into a pair of sweats and a sports bra then go to sleep.