Chapter 22

Jessica's p.o.v

   Lydia makes the firebomb for me and Scott when Allison tries to stop my twin from going outside. She starts crying again saying "This is insane...You can't go out there. You can't do this please don't go."

   "I have to. We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' Dad to answer his phone." My twin tried calming the brunet down but it isn't working. I roll my eyes at them Allison saw my action and glares at me. I'm seriously getting tired of her doing that.

   "Scott you could die out there! HE killed three people!" She yells referring to Derek. This bitch is gong to get her ass beat if she doesn't shut up soon. My hands ball into fists as I try to calm down, Stiles notices that I'm getting mad so he pulls me aside away from them.

   "Jessica look at me calm down. Okay you need to stay calm. Don't let her get to you." Stiles sooths, I take a deep breath calming down. I tell him I'm fine as we both go back to them.

   Just as Allison cries "Scott, stop! D-do you remember... remember when you told me that you knew whether I was lying or not? T-that I had a tell well so do you Scott. You're a horrible liar... And you've been lying all night." Well she does have a point about him being a horrible liar. "Just... don't go. Please... please don't... go. Don't leave us... please" She begs still being a crybaby.

   "Ugh, don't you ever stop crying?" I mumble but not quiet enough because Allison hears me.

   "What did you just say?!" She exclaims stepping towards me acting as if she wasn't crying a few seconds ago.

   "I said 'don't you ever stop fucking crying'! Because you seem to be crying every five damn seconds and it's getting on my damn nerves!" I yell letting my anger out.

   "Well I'm so sorry if I am just concerned about my boyfriend being killed tonight!" She sarcastically yells back.

   "If you were so damn concerned about him then you wouldn't be all on Jackson! Shit if you cared about anyone but yourself then you wouldn't be trying to steal your BEST FRIEND'S boyfriend right in front of YOUR OWN! But no because you are just a selfish bitch who has to have all the attention on her! While my twin is willing to risk his life for a bitch like you!" I scream at her. Angry tears threaten to fall from her eyes. I'm about to turn around when she raises a hand and smacks me, the small sting on my left cheek shocks me a little. The shock fades away quickly being replaced be anger. I punch her causing her to fall. We break out into a full fight, her pulling my hair and smacking me while I pin her down continuously punching her. She screams at me to stop and for Scott to help her, he lifts me off of her pushing me away leaning back down to pick her up.

   "What the hell Jessica?! Why would you do that?!?" My twin yells at me sticking up for Allison.

   "Really Scott?! Really?! She smacked me first!! And you know what I said about her is true!! SHE'S going to break your heart Scott! Don't you get that!" I yell not believing my own twin would stick up for someone else.

   "You don't know anything about her Jessica! You don't know what will happen! You're only saying that stuff because you're upset that I'm finally happy! Lets face it you envy me when I'm happy and you will do everything you can to make me miserable!" He yells. I take both firebombs putting my knife away and start walking to the door.

   "You have a choice Scott... Your own blood or the girl who is going to crush your heart." I say looking him dead in the eye, putting my hand on the doorknob already knowing his choice but I still hope he won't choose her. He wraps an arm around her waist making it clear that he chooses Allison. I sigh, and try to not seem affected by it as I say, "Congratulations... You just lost your sister."