Chapter 33

Jessica's p.o.v.

A whimper escapes my lips as I move looking at my surroundings I see I'm back in the chair that I escaped from. "Jess?" Derek whispers I don't look at him, I can't he slept with her, he didn't tell that we are mates, hell he didn't tell me what mates are. "Please Jess look at me." He pleads, I look at him. "I know I should have explained everything earlier and I will we just have to get out of here first. Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad Derek... I don't know how I feel right now. All I know is who's going to die and how they are going to die." I say grunting a little as I move trying to get free. A howl was heard I smile because I know it is my brother, I look at Derek we both nod before we howl back responding to Scott's call. After a while I smell my brother's scent, I also smell the second man's scent he comes in with the same baseball bat as the first guy.

"Are you ready to have some fun? I have to say my knuckles were starting to get a little sore so brought some help." He goes to hit Derek but Derek catches the bat with his hand that he freed.

"I brought some to." Derek says looking at Scott, a smile makes it way onto my lips.

"Jess what happened to you?!" Scott asks helping me get free, I lean on Scott for balance feeling dizzy as I stand.

"Scott help me." Derek tells Scott to help him get free.

"No"

"What? Why not?"

"Tell me how to stop Peter. He's going after Allison and her family."

"You can't- Look I don't know when Kate's coming back so help me get out of here now! Right now!" Derek yells at Scott.

"Promise me you'll help me stop him."

"You want me to help you with you stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing. You're not in love Scott you're 16 years old you are a child. " Derek yells then turns to look at me, I glare at him and turn away.

"Maybe you are right but I know something you don't Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister right? Remember this." Scott holds out the newspaper clipping of the dear with a spiral in its side. "This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills right. My boss told me months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you want to know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so Peter could kill her and become the alpha and that's why you're going to help me." Scott informs us about Peter's doing. I can see the anger radiating off of Derek he breaks free from the chain and gets down.

We start running out of the tunnel Scott holding me up because I might collapse, Derek keeps glancing at me to make sure I'm okay. We exit the tunnel me and Derek out of breath I hold onto a tree for support as Derek begins to talk.

"It seems a little to eas-" Derek begins but Scott cuts him off. "Don't say to easy, people say to easy and bad things happen."

"Bad things are bound to happen, Scott. People are going to die, people are going to live it all happens within a matter of time." I scoff finally catching my breath.

"None of this was easy!" Scott yells, Derek admits he's right. But before we can start walking again he gets shot with an arrow.

I look at where it came from, Allison, she shot Derek and she's about to do it again. I push Derek out of the way letting the arrow pierce my leg. A small yelp escapes my throat as I fall to the floor, the next arrow that Allison shoots is the one that temporarily blinds werewolves. Derek yells at us to cover our eyes I do so but Scott just stands there in shock seeing Allison hunt. I pull out the arrow from my leg as Derek gets up helping me and Scott up running from the huntresses. Allison and Scott argue until Kate tells the new huntress to kill Scott.

"You just said we were going to catch them." Allison looks back at her aunt in disbelieve.

"We did now we are going to kill them" Kate says pulling out a gun shooting Derek.

"Derek!!!!!" I yell and crawl towards him holding him in my lap. Tears fall as I cry for him to be okay. "You're mine, you can't leave me. You can't! You are not supposed to die tonight someone else is! Please baby wake up!" I hear Derek's heart beating still at a steady pace. I look up at Kate about to pull the trigger on my brother.

"Kate!" Chris comes out from the shadows holding a gun. "I know what you did." Right then and there I know everything is going exactly as planned. "Put the gun down."

"I'm doing what I was told to do." Kate tells Chris.

"No one told you to murder innocent people, there were children in that house. Ones that were completely human! Look at what you're doing now! You're holding a gun at a 16 year old boy no proof that he spilled human blood! We go by the code." The next phrase Chris says confuses me until I hear Allison mumble the translation in English. 'We hunt those who hunt us.' Chris isn't getting anywhere with talking to Kate, she points the gun right at Scott's head her finger ready to pull the trigger but stops when she see Chris aim his gun at her. "Put the gun down." He pulls the trigger aiming at the tree. "Before I put you down."

The Hale house front door opens everyone turns to look at the beast hiding in the shadows. The alpha runs out of the house knocking everyone off their feet leaving Kate Argent to be the only one left standing. She starts yelling at the beast pointing the gun in all different directions, Peter grabs her hand with the gun forcing her to drop it. The alpha grabs the psychotic huntresses throat and throws her to the front door of the house. He then drags her into the house, Allison gets up and follows them into the house. Scott Derek and I sneak our way into the house the Alpha claws Kate's throat out letting her lifeless body drop to the floor. I tell Allison to run as we are about to fight Peter Scott is the first to attack but get thrown over Peter like nothing. We all get in a few good blows before he shifts into the beast. He throws both me and Scott out the window before he jumps out it himself. He is about to kill Scott when Jackson and Stiles pull up. Stiles throws a locomotive cocktail at Peter hoping it will set him on fire but he catches it. Scott tosses Allison her bow and she shoots her last arrow at the bottle igniting it setting his whole arm on fire, Jackson quickly throws the other bottle causing him to set ablaze but as quickly as it started Peter put out the fire.

"I curse the with the element of fire. May thee burn to ashes and dust, for all the pain and suffering you have caused! I curse the with the element of fire! So may you burn once again! I CURSE THE WITH THE ELEMENT OF FIRE SO MAY YOU BURN ONCE AGAIN!" I set the fire surrounding him so he has no way of exiting, the flames got higher as he tried to pat them out. Once he shifts back to his human form the flames die out I slowly begin to lean on a tree because of all the energy I have used for tonight. I watch Derek walk out of his old home making his way towards the only family member he has left.

"Derek wait! Don't do this you said the cure comes form the one who bit you. If you do this then I'm dead, her father, her family." Scott tries but it doesn't work.

"You've.... already... decided... I can smell it on you." Peter says with his last final breaths as Derek raises his clawed hand and slices Peter's neck taking away his power.

"I'm the Alpha now." Derek's now red Alpha eyes change back into their enchanting emerald green. I feel myself falling, knees hitting the ground first but a pair of strong arms hold me. Everything seems to go blurry with a faint ringing in my ears. The few words I hear are 'I love you', a small smile makes its way on my face as I whisper "I love my Mate". I close my eyes letting the numbness take over my body.