Chapter 3✨

Zena p.o.v

Waking up to my alarm. I got out my bed and decided to wash up since I showered last night. Going into my drawer I grab me a gray bra and panties. I put those on then went into my closet to find some clothes to put on a burgundy long sleeve crop top, Beach Bum Jeans from fashion nova, and some velvet red Pumas.

Looking at the mirror that leans against my wall I was looking at my body wondering why everyone always calling me fat. I have a small pudge on my stomach, thick thighs but granny said those save lives, I had average size breasts, and a big butt so I don't understand what the big fuss is about but I actually like my body at least it's natural. Boys these days want shit that they can only see in their dreams. They want a thick girl but she can't have a stomach, they want a girl with a huge butt but the stretch marks and cellulite are unacceptable, they want the big breasts but they can't sag what kind of shit is that.

Let me get off that topic before I piss myself off. Continuing to look in the mirror I heard my phone ringing grabbing it I saw Marcus calling.

Me: Hey Marcus Good Morning.

Marcus: Goodmorning Baby Girl I was hoping if you could take me to school?

Me: Sure give me about 5 minutes and I'll come pick you up.

Marcus: Alright see you in a few Baby Girl.

Saying my goodbye to Marcus I hung up the phone and headed downstairs. My mother and daddy were downstairs today eating already.

"Baby your food is on the stove I made you an omelette stuff with cheese and ham." My mother said. I thanked her and went over to my dad and hugged and kissed his cheek.

"Well I got to get going so I guess I'll see ya'll later." I said.

"I'm working a little late tonight and won't be home till 11 or 12." My dad said. I nodded my head and walked out the door. Getting into my car and eating my omelette that I decided to put between two slices of bread.

Arriving at Marcus house I honked the horn and he jogged out the house. I was looking at what he had on he was looking good. He was wearing a wearing a nude shirt some jeans and the Chinese New Year Jordans. He finally got into the car and lean over and gave me a hug.

"You look really beautiful today." Marcus said smiling.

"Thank you, Marcus you look handsome as always." Realizing what I said I blushed and he just gave me a smile.

"Zena you gonna give me a piece of your sandwich?" Marcus asked.

"No it's mine." I said low key mugging him which had him smiling.

"So you gonna let me starve baby?" He asked? I rolled my eyes and handed him the sandwich and he looked at me and took a bite out of it. I had to turn the other way and begin to drive because the way his mouth look biting into that sandwich.

Looking back at him I damn near cry when I saw that he ate all my sandwich.

"Marcus!!." I yelled out. My damn omelette sandwich.

"I'm sorry baby I was hungry and it was so good." He said which made me pout and roll my eyes. He laughed and I scoff and continue to drive.

_________________________________________________

Finally I arrived at school I was still salty about my damn sandwich. Getting out the car Marcus stood on my side waiting for me to get out.

Finally getting out the car Marcus immediately hugged me.

"I know you still ain't mad about no food."He said looking down at me. To avoid looking at him I look around a frown immediately came to my face when I saw everybody staring at us.

"Marcus get off me you got all these kids staring at us." I said.

"So let them look because last time I check I wasn't checking for them I was hugging up on my gir-" He quickly cut his self off and blushed. I too then blushed.

"Aww Marcus." I said which had him cheesing.

Hearing someone calling our name I saw it was Quan who had Amara with him which made me smile.

Once they walked up to us Quan pulled me into a hug and Amara hugged me soon after.

"Hey sis in law." They both said I blushed looking down.

"Stop Yall." Marcus said pulling me into his chest. Marcus grabbed my bag and grabbed his then we all proceeded to walk into the school.

"Marcus you don't have to hold my bag I got it." I said reaching for my bag he pushed my hand away and we headed to the courtyard to sit. Pouting I sat on the bench.

"Why you pouting fix your face." He said. I ignored him going on my phone. He snatched it out my hand and started to take a picture for snap imma assume.

"Look y'all." He said showing Amara and Quan something on my phone which made them laugh. Leaning over towards him I wanted to see what's funny and choked on my spit seeing what he put on snap.

 Leaning over towards him I wanted to see what's funny and choked on my spit seeing what he put on snap

(A/N: Picture him in his outfit I already picked out)

"You betta not delete it either." Marcus said laughing and continue to go through my phone. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I saw him going threw my contacts so I thought he was changing his contact name.

A minute later he had a smile of content on his face and handed me back my phone. He then layed his head on my shoulder and began to talk to Quan. I looked at Amara who tapped her phone smirking I nodded my head.

Amara💁😍: I see y'all👀👀.

Me: I don't know what you're talking about.🤔🤔

Amara💁😍: Yall all boo'ed up and he on ya phone and shit. I support it.

Me: Whatever I'm mad at him right now he stole my food earlier when I was trying to be nice and give him a piece.😭😭

Amara💁😍:Now I know damn well😂😂

"Who blowing your phone up like that?" Marcus asked trying to be noisy. I hid my phone so he couldn't see who it was.

"Op Zena must got another boo." Amara said being petty knowing damn well she was texing me. Marcus snatch my phone again which made me whine and Quan and Amara laugh.

"Ohh so y'all talking about me I like y'all nerve. Look at this shit Quan." Marcus said showing Quan. Sucking my teeth when I heard Quan laugh out loud.

"Give me my phone." I said snatching my phone from Marcus. Thank god the bell rang. We got up and headed to class.

Hey y'all I'm enjoying writing this book. I really don't have much to say except vote, comment ans enjoy. Peace✌✌