Chapter 9✨

Zena p.o.v

"Marcus. You, Quan, and I need to get started on our projects it's Thursday and we need to hurry up and buy the stuff." I said sitting on his momma couch.

"We'll go on Saturday and get the stuff and on Sunday well start the project I know for a fact its not going to take that long." Marcus said. Marlon then walked into the room he walked up to Marcus and climbed into his lap. Aww I wish I had a sibling it sucks being the only child.

"Marlon what I tell you about that? Nobody wants you all up on them."Marcus said pulling him up and faked like he was going to drop him. Smiling I continue to watch them play around until we heard the front door open. Ms. Jenkins zoom past us.

"You got alot of fucking nerve bringing your ass back over here after what you did today." We heard Ms. Jenkins yelled out.

"Malaysia what the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh I have to refresh your memory? You left my fucking baby in a park by his self. Thank god somebody who know Marcus recognize Marlon because if something had happen to my child. You know what Malcolm I can't do this no more." Ms. Jenkins said as she started to cry.

"Come on y'all how about we go upstairs to my room and let them figure out their issues." Marcus said who had a scared Marlon in his chest poor baby. Getting up we all went up to his room. Walking in I looked around and saw he was a typical teenage boy. I saw his basketball trophies and awards and some for football.

"Zena you can sit on the bed with me and Marlon if you like too. " Marcus said. Patting the spot next to him. Climbing on his bed I notice that it was big well I mean Marcus is big also so it's understandable why he has a big bed but dang.

Marlon crawled over to me and laid on me and put his head on my chest.

"Aww." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't let that lil monster fool you. He is bad as hell." Marcus said. I laughed at Marlon who sat up quick to shake his head and laid back down.

"Leave my lil baby alone he is a good boy." I said.

_______________________________________

After a awkward dinner I hanged with Marcus and Marlon for a while before I notice that it was a lil past nine at night. I know my daddy was gonna chew my ass out since my phone wasn't turn back on since I left earlier and he could be worried about me. I felt bad because that's very selfish of me.

Getting into the car I drove the couple houses down to mine. Getting out I grabbed the plate Mrs. Jenkins fixed for my dad.

Walking into the house it was dark but I heard the TV on in the living room.

"Hey Dad I brought you back some Lasagnas as a apology for leaving and not having my phone turn on." I said but when I walk in there I saw a man in there but that wasn't my dad.

"Oh Zena! Your dad and mom went out to look for you. Your Aunt and I decided to sit here and wait for you to come back." Raymond said. I was not liking this story I know for a fact my daddy would not leave this house knowing Raymond was here and where is my Aunt.

"Baby who walked in? Oh Zena you had everyone worried about you." My Aunt said.

"Well that's my fault when I left I shut my phone off and never turn it on. Matter of fact let me turn my phone back on and let my daddy know I'm home." Walking out the living room I put my dads food in the kitchen and hurried up to my room.

Going into my room I close and locked my door. Turning back on my phone and saw I had a bunch of notifications from my dad. I called his phone and he answer with the quickness.

My OG👨: Zena where the hell are you?

Me:I'm home.

My OG👨: Your ass better be in that house when I get in there too. Had me worried sick about you. I thought something happen to you because you always answer your phone.

Me: I know dad I swear to god when you get here I will explain everything.

My OG👨:Okay Babygirl.

We said I'll see you later and hung up.

I waited about another five minutes before I heard my dad car pull up. Laying back on my bed I sighed because when my dad see Raymond it's going to be a war zone.

"Zena Thompson bring your ass down here now." I heard my Mother yell out.

"What does she want?" I said to myself.

Going down the stairs I saw my Mother with her arms crossed. Hmm okay.

"Where the hell was you?" She asked.

"Down the street at Marcus house." I said because I was there.

"So your at a boy's house with your phone turn off?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"So what gives you the right to go over to some boys house for hours like your grown?" She asked. I looked at her long and hard before I walked around her and into the kitchen where I saw my dad go.

"Hey dad sorry about worrying you like that. You just got out the hospital for stress and I don't want you to go back there." I said sincerely.

I then proceeded to tell my dad everything that happen from the point I got to school and until now.

"Wow that's a lot I don't know what I would done if I left you at the park if you was younger." My daddy said.

"Granny would have whoop your butt. " I said laughing. Our laughing died down when my mother came in.

"See Zion this is what I'm talking about. You always let her get away with shit and she has no respect for nobody." My mother said.

"Well instead of yelling at her of you gave her the opportunity to explain instead of yelling at her showing out in front of ya sister. Speaking of ya sister I know for a fact I said her and Raymond ain't welcome over here no more." My dad said to my mother.

"They have the right to stay over here." My mother said.

"This is her house too Zion. We have the right to stay here too." Auntie said but since she think she can come out her neck at my dad her name is Tyla.

"Not while y'all keep bringing that damn rapist over here she don't own shit over here. This house is mine." My dad said.

"My Husband is not a fucking rapist. I don't know why my sister even still tries with your ungrateful ass." See now I'm going have to jump in grown folks or not nobody is going to disrespect my daddy.

"You not about to sit in my dad's house and disrespect him like that. You, Raymond, and her can go back to your house or whatever y'all stay at and don't come back. I wonder why she came back too cause we was good when she left the first time and we'll be good when she leave again." I said.

"See her ass has no respect for anyone thinking she can talk to anyone any kind of way. " My mother said.

"It's not that I don't talk to anyone any kind of way or I don't respect anyone its you. I don't have have respect for you I never will. Your are not my parent I only have one which is my Dad. You left when things got tough left us for dead we had to sleep in shelters and in cars and what was you doing? I had to see my dad cry cause he didn't know what I was going to eat for the night. You don't know how that feel you never will. You probably only came back cause you saw the money my daddy was making. I hate you for what you did to us." I said pushing pass everyone and going upstairs to my room. I locked my room door and just laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Hey Hey Hey. Vote, Comment, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌