Chapter 11✨

Zena p.o.v

"Bye daddy thanks for the ride." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Alright babygirl be safe and enjoy the game." Getting out the car I headed towards the school and paid for the ticket at the entrance into the school and headed towards the gymnasium. I handed the man the ticket walking into the gym I saw it was already a good amount of people I sat at the bottom row.

I was thinking about buying a snack but I decided to wait until after cause they were going out to eat after the game.

Amara💁😍: Hey Zena you already here?

Me: Just walked in.

Amara 💁😍: Alright I just came out the bathroom.

Me: I'm sitting at the bottom row on the left side of the Gym.

Amara 💁😍: Alright.

Sitting my phone on my lap I just looked around I notice it was a group of girls staring at me. I wasn't really press about it and I'm not going to address the issue since I'm here to support Marcus and Quan.

"Zena hey girl." Amara said as she leaned down to give me a hug. She sat next to me and looked around.

"Why them ugly bitches looking o-" She was cut off until we heard someone holler our names. Looking I smiled when I saw my cousins.

"Taylor, Tiana. " I said hugging both of them.

"Cousin future bae how y'all doing?" I laughed he acting like he didn't see us a few hours ago.

"Cousins why are those bitches looking over here do I have to pull my timbs out Taylor trunk." Tiana said mugging the same group of females.

"Girl don't worry about them I think they a bunch of Marcus crushes I ain't really worried about them." I said waving my hand in their direction.

All us continue to talk until the game started. I really don't understand the concept of basketball well any sport of that matter. I just know during the entire game I cheered when Quan or Marcus shot the ball into the net.

The game was finally over and our team won bye 20 points so everyone was pretty happy.

The boys walk up to our group with huge smiles on their faces.

"Y'all see how we was making them baskets?" Quan said. He saw Tiana and smirk instantly came to his face.

Tiana looked at Quan and rolled her eyes I don't know why she acting like that since she was texting me about him. Sips tea.

"Tiana, Tiana, Tiana. Looking gorgeous as always so you came out to support ya mans I like that." Quan said grabbing her hands I chuckle cause he play all day.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see it was Marcus. Smiling I gave him a small hug.

"Congrats on y'all win." I said he just shrugged his shoulder and smirked.

"Thanks baby girl. We trying to go out to eat after this I was wondering if you're, tagging along?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yeah. I would like that." I said smiling up at him. He put his left arm over my shoulder and the bag with his basketball stuff on his right shoulder.

We all walk out and everyone got in their cars and we was suppose to meet up at the Dave and Buster's.

__________________________________________

I was frowning when we missed the exit to go to Dave and Buster's. Looking at Marcus he just sat there jamming to music. Turning the music down Marcus looked at me for a second before paying attention to the road.

"You missed the turn to Dave and Buster's." I said all he did was smile.

"I know I wanted to do something with just us two." He said. Still confuse I nodded my head. He stop at this restaurant and I was mentally dancing.

Walking into the restaurant it was a homey feel to it and I loved the vibe of it. Marcus ordered a bunch of food which came up to like 80 dollars. We got the food and got back in the car.

About 5 minutes later we came to this field. Marcus out the car and went to his trunk.

Lord please don't let him kill me.

He pulled out a big blanket and I got out the car and I grabbed the food and two bottles of soda out the back seat.

We walked a safe distant from the road and Marcus laid the blanket on the ground we spread the food around and sat on the blanket.

I had a lot of fun we talked about everything and ate food. He told me about his dad and I told him about my mom and I could tell there was a connection between us.

"Marcus I had a wonderful time tonight." I said as me and him step out of his car and walked together up my driveway to my house.

"I know it wasn't Dave and Busters but I just wanted to spend some alone time with you." He said blushing.

"Well I'm glad you did that for me I thought that was really sweet." I said. I decided to be alil bold for once standing on my tippy toes I put my hands on the side of Marcus face and kissed him. He quickly return the kiss pulling away I still was looking up at him.

"Goodnight Marcus see you tomorrow." I said kissing his cheek and turn to go in the house. Closing the door behind me my dad was sitting there with a smile on his face.

"Dad what you smiling about? " I asked.

"My baby girl growing up. Pretty soon she'll be gone and finally start her life. " He said. I went up to my dad and gave him a tight hug.

"Aww dad and I'll always be your Babygirl you can't get rid of me. We in this for life." I said.

"I know Princess I'm going to miss you. I have to leave in a couple of hours." He said which made me scrunch my face up because I didn't know he was leaving that early. I started to get alil upset now that I think about it my dad travel a lot but he's not gone that long.

"I didn't know you was leaving that soon." I said quietly.

"It'll be alright kid you know I'm calling everyday and time will go by fast. I'll be home in no time. Okay? " He said.

"Okay." I said still sad.

"Good night baby girl. Ill wake you up before you I leave." He said kissing my forehead.

"Okay Good Night dad." I said. Going to my room I took a shower. Putting on some random clothes and feel asleep.

Hey Hey Hey. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote. Peace✌✌