Chapter 37✨

Zena p.o.v

"Alright Nana I'll be back later okay. I love you." I said kissing her cheek. Today was Saturday and I have a date with Marcus.

Walking out the house I got into his car.

"Hey Marcus." I said.

"Hey Zena." He said smiling.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Arnolds then we can go where ever afterwards." He said. I haven't been to Arnolds in years so I know I'm about to have some fun.

"Aww I haven't been there since I was 12 wow." I said and when we pulled I was even more happy.

The sign still look the same and the building was freshly painted.

Arnolds was like a miniature amusement park. They had about five rides, a large arcade, you even can go go cart racing. This place is the best.

Marcus got out and rushed to my side to open the door for me.

"Thank you Marcus." I said stepping out the car and grabbed his hand.

Walking into the entrance Marcus paid the 30 dollars for the cards to get on the rides and play the games and put fifty dollars on it a piece. I wished I would put all that money on a card.

Marcus gave me my card and we walked in to the arcade part of the park.

"Can we play that game first." I said pointing at the basketball game.

All he did was smirk and pulled me to the game.

"Why you even wanna play me at this game knowing I'm about to beat you." He said smiling. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Don't under estimate me I can ball too I just don't do sports I don't like the feeling of being sweaty you know that." I said pouting.

"Okay since you can ball let's make this game a little more interesting." He said smirking. I low key mugged him thinking he about to run out.

"How?" I asked.

"Let's make a bet loser has to do what ever the winner wants." He said.

"Okay but no running out." I said mugging him. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Who ever has the highest score when time runs out wins." He said I nodded and we swiped our cards getting ready to play.

_______________________________

"Ain't no damn way you cheat." I said rolling my eyes.

I was really beating Marcus at the game until the last minute it was like he just zoom past me he did that on purpose.

"How I cheat I'm just good at balling." He said flexing his muscles. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever I wanna play Mario Karts next." I said as we walk up to the wii that was hooked up to a big ass flatscreen.

"Okay let me beat you in that real quick so we could go on the rides then Go Kart racing." Marcus said stretching smacking my teeth I grabbed the gold controller while he grabbed the white one.

After our little date Marcus took me to a Chinese restaurant and sat in and ate.

"Stop Marcusss." I whined out since he was stealing fried shrimp off my tray.

"Damn babygirl I cant eat none?" He said while I mugged him.

"No you should have order your own. You wanted to get that nasty ass fried oysters so you eat that."I said biting into my egg roll.

"Girl please I eat what I want." He said looking me dead in my eyes. I blushed and looked down at my food.

"Don't get shy now you wasn't shy then." He said chuckling.

"Shut up I bet you want eat it anymore" I said.

"We both know you lying but I'll let you feel good about yourself and stand your ground." He said licking his lips.

I smiled rolling my eyes.

"So are you ready for Prom?" I asked.

"Almost I just can't the right shoes to go with my suit. What about you?" He asked.

"I'm going dress shopping next weekend since Prom will be here very shortly. I want to go shopping for my dress with my Daddy so he said he'll take off for Friday and Saturday so we could look and shop for a dress." I said. Grabbing my drink I took a sip of my Sweet Tea.

"I know I said this a million times but I am truly am sorry about our whole situation. I don't care if I have to start over by being your friend and work my way to boyfriend I'm willing to do all that again just to be with you." He said grabbing my hands.

"I'm willing to start over with you but we have to go very slow because we got into our relationship to quick and us rushing was probably the problem." I said smiling.

My hand that he has he kisses it which cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach. He is such a sweetheart.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I said closing my tray and putting it in the bag with my dad food I order for him.

We left the restaurant and Marcus opened the door I hooked up the aux and went to my Lil Uzi Vert playlist and the first that came was Ps & Qs. I love this song.

"Oh sang it. He ain't got no money." I said singing with Uzi. I just love Lil Uzi Vert He is so adorable.

After that song cut off Do What I Want cut and I busted out laughing when Marcus the shoulder dance Uzi being doing.

Quickly grabbing my phone I recorded him for Snapchat while laughing.

"OMG you play too damn much." I said laughing rewatching the snap. I posted it with laughing emojis. We pulled up to my grandparents house and saw my dad with my grandparents sitting on porch. Marcus got out and open the door for me while we walk up to my dad.

"Hey old man I brought you some food." I said giving him the bag with our food in it.

"Better cause I would have kindly locked your ass out if you didn't hey Marcus." My Dad said which made me roll my eyes while Marcus laugh.

"You wasn't locking my baby out of no where." Nana said which made me smirk.

"Hey Mr. Thompson and Hi Mr. and Mrs. Thompson." Marcus said.

"Hi baby." Nana said and pops greeted him too.

"We'll leave y'all be bring y'all asses now." Nana said to pops and dad.

"So I'll call you later once I feel like you settled in for the night." He said with his arms open out. I walked into his arms and hugged him.

"Yeah call me. Bye Marcus I talk to you later Okay." I said he nodded then kissed my forehead. He jogged back to his car and waved at me I waved back and walked into the house.

With a smile I walked straight to my room before going into the living room.

Hey y'all long time no update. Sorry about that. School and work just been to teaming of course I pick summer courses instead of waiting till fall but no just had to pick summer. Any way do the usual vote,comment, and enjoy. Peace✌️✌️