Chapter 14✨

Zena p.o.v

For the first time in my life I was actually feeling a Monday.

I got up and went to brush my teeth and wash my face. I then headed to my closet. Wanting to wear a dress but it was too damn cold but I felt like being cute. I put a long sleeve white bodysuit, and a black skirt. After moisturizing my skin I slid on some black Sandals. Slicking my hair into a low ponytail I finally put on my cardigan. Grabbing my bag and phone and car keys. I went down stairs and sighed when I remember the project on the dinning room table. I didnt know how I was actually gonna carry this to my car.

Finally deciding to call Marcus to help I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

Daddy M👅💦: Hello

Me: Have you leave your house yet to go to school?

Daddy M👅💦: No not yet I was about to come over to see of you needed help with the project.

Me: Omg yes thank you.

Daddy M👅💦: Alright give me about 30 seconds I just walk out the door.

We hung up. I opened the door and stood out on the lil porch till I see him pull up. He got out the car and he looked handsome he had some black jeans, black hoodie and some black timbs.

"Goodmorning Babygirl. How was your sleep?" Marcus asked hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"It was good besides the fact my dad was not here to wake me up. I'm use to him being my alarm clock.How was your night?" I asked.

"My night was great. So why didn't your dad wake you he overslept or something?" Marcus asked. Sighing I shook my head.

"No he left out of town for two week I'm going to miss him he never been gone that long mabey a day or two." I said smiling.

"You'll be okay if you ever feel alone you can come over and spend time with me." Marcus said. Smirking I looked up at him.

"I know. Let's get this project in my car so we can go to school." I said.

"About that it would be easier if you just ride with me." He said.

"Don't you have practice today?" I asked.

"No I don't so you can ride with me. I wanna take you out after school anyway." He said. I blushed.

"Really? Okay let me put on my bookbag and grab my phone and we can get the project and leave." I said. Grabbing the bookbag and putting that on I slip my phone..

"I don't have any pockets." I mumble to myself.

I just kept it in my hand. Walking into the dinning room. I saw Marcus picking the project up.

"No Marcus don't carry it like that it might fall. How about I grab one end and you grab the other." I said quickly scared he might drop the project.

"I got it Zena just come and lock your door babygirl." Marcus said. Nodding my head. I walked closely behind when it was time to lock the door. I heard Marcus call out to me.

"Zena hurry up I'm about to drop it."Marcus yelled out. Locking the door I ran to his car to seeing him laughing at me. I rolled my eyes at him. Opening the car door for him so he can put the project in. I waited till he closed the door then started to hit him.

"Why you play all day Marcus. I thought you was gonna drop it forreal." I said still hitting him. He was laughing like that was funny.

I pushed him and walk to the passenger side of the car. I opened the door and got in. Marcus who was still laughing got in the car. He started the car and pulled off. I got a message on my phone and saw it was Quan texting me.