Chapter 4✨

Zena p.o.v

Just like yesterday the school day went by rather quickly and in our last period of the day and to say I was annoyed was a understatement. All day people was coming up to me about Marcus. I dont too much care for people so when unknown ones come up to me to be noisy its irritating.

I just stuck in my headphones and did my work for the day and people took that as a sign not to fuck with me.

I felt my phone vibrate on the table. Picking it up I widen my eyes when I saw the contact name.

Daddy M👅💦: What's wrong you good?
Sent 2:45

Me: Um Marcus first of all what's up with the contact name and second of all people been coming up to me asking about you and its mad annoying I don't like people.
Sent 2:47

Daddy M👅💦: Well dont let that upset you just ignore them and that name is fitting for me😏.
Sent 2:50

Me: If you say so Marcus. I'm not about to play with you😂😂.
Sent 2:55

Daddy M👅💦: Come back here with me and Quan and spend time with me before I have to leave for pratice.
Sent 2:57

I packed up my things and turned in all my work to my Math teacher and went to sit in the back with Quan and Marcus.

"Zena you finally grace us with your presence." Quan said looking up from his work.

"I'm sorry people was just irritating me with all them question dealing with your friend over there." I said laughing pointing at Marcus.

Marcus got up and walked up to me. Looking up at him I stared at him while he did the same to me.

"Zenaaaa stop talking to Quan and show me some attention before I leave." He said pulling me into a hug I just laughed and hugged him back.

"Stop acting like a baby. Wit your whip ass." Quan said mugging Marcus which had me and the class laughing.

"Stop Quan he just want some attention." I said smiling at a blushing Marcus that's just so cute he is also nervous.

"Yeah I just want some attention." Marcus said smirking at Quan.

Will all the Varsity players report to the Gym. All Varsity players report to the gym. The lady on the intercom said. The boys and like 4 other boys got up and started to pack up their things. Once done Marcus walked back over to me and gave me a hug which I return back.

"Bye Zena imma talk to you later alright?" Marcus said I nodded my head he smiled grabbed his bag return his work him and Quan left out the room. Sitting down I waited the extra 15 minutes till it was time to go.

When the bell finally rung I was to happy.

Amara💁😍: Sorry I ain't ask this earlier but can you give me a ride to my grandparents house?
Sent 3:21

Me:Yeah I'm park in space C-14
Sent 3:22

Getting to my car I waited for Amara which didn't take long. She walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you so much for the ride it's highly appreciated." She said.

"Girl it's no problem you good." I said.