Chapter 35✨

(One some real shit before we start Chapter 36 was deleted and I don't know why and I do not have the patient or energy to retype all that so I might throw another chapter in the this week.)

Zena p.o.v

"That must be the daughter grab her." The one staring at me said.

Hearing that I ran up the stairs and silently praying that I made it to the room before them. Once I got to the closest room which was my dad's room I closed and locked the door and quickly as I could put a dresser in front of the door.

Fuck. Was what I was thinking pacing the room I was trying to remember where the panic button is at. When o press it notifies my dad and the police of an emergency.

When I finally did remember I pushed the button like three damn times and soon after I heard the house phone ring but I couldn't get to it.

"Damn man how do I get put in these situations?" I said sitting on my dads bed with my head in my hands. I still heard the men outside the door their dumb ass about to get locked up.

3 minutes later I saw the police lights since my dads room lights where off and I could see due to the outside lights.

"Houston Police Department. We got a call to come this address if someone is here please step out with your hands up." I heard. Getting up I was scared to move the dresser and open the door due to the robbers might still be upstairs.

"We're walking upstairs now if someone is here please step up with your hands up." Okay I was a little relieve since my dad was right there. I move the dresser and unlocked the door stepping out the room with my hands up.

"I was the one who pushed the panic button three men broke in here and tried to grab me when they saw me." I said when pulled me into his arms and walked me down the stairs.

They started to question me and I told them everything while they wrote things down and take pictures. I was so damn tired it don't make no sense.

My Dad came here not even five minutes after the police and he was pissed the hell off.

Once the police was done they left and it was just me and Dad.

"Dad I think those people were sent by that same man who was calling me because they said that must be the daughter. Like they came here for a reason." I said.

"Zena I think so too. I went to the damn office ain't shit been wrong with none of the offices on my floor but they still wanted to me check. So when I saw that you pushed the panic I thought the worst had happen." He said hugging me.

"No it's okay but when I heard all the noise I thought it was you but when I walked down the stairs it was three mask men. The one I made eye contact with told them to grab me but I end locking myself in your room." I said.

"Thank God you did. Just pack up some clothes in your suitcase because your staying with Nana and Pops." He said.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"I'll stay here and get it fix up and stuff you be able to come back by Monday." He said.

"Can you come with me please I don't want you here by yourself." I said.

"I'll be okay. Just pack your stuff because their on the way. " He said. I said okay and went to my room.

Going into my room I pack four days worth of clothes cause that's how long I'll be gone. I honestly can't right now the way my headache set up I just wanna sleep.

I grabbed my phone that was charging and my charger. I went back to the living room where my Daddy was.

"Oh I almost forgot." I said walking into the kitchen I grabbed the chicken fajitas and put it in a plastic bag and tied it up.

Walking back my Nana and Pops where in the living room and when they both saw me they gave me a hug.

"Oh my baby are you okay." My Nana said looking at me.

"Yeah I'm okay. I just glad the police got here in time." I said enjoying all the loving they were giving me.

"Well come on baby lets get you to the house so you could sleep and at least start the tomorrow off right." Nana said while Pops grabbed my bag.

I gave my Dad a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Dad I love you please be safe." I said walking out the house.

"Alright Princess I love you too and you know I'm good I fear nothing but good himself." He said I smiled and walked out the house.
_______________________________________

"Zena wake up baby you got school." I heard someone say. Sitting up it was my Nana.

"Good morning Nana." I said getting up." Walking to the bathroom I cut on the shower and started to shower.

Once I got out I wrapped a towel around me and began to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Grabbing my lotion out the bag I began to dry off and apply the lotion.

I put on some black panty and bra set and look my clothes and see what I was gonna wear.

Since I wasn't really feeling school today I put on some black leggings one of Marcus White shirts he was never getting back broken up or not this is mine. My all black Uggs I had at my grandparents house.

Checking my phone I reply back to my dad's Good Morning text and I busted out laughing when I saw 12 text messages from Dexter saying the same thing.

Dexter🤓🤣: Run me my Chicken Fajitas.
                                           Sent 6:42 a.m.

Me: No since you don't know how to come correct speaking to me try again and I might bring them.
                                             Sent 6:45 a.m.

Dexter🤓🤣: Good Morning Bestie can you please bring my Chicken Fajitas. I'll love you to the moon back.
                                           Sent 6:48 a.m.

Me:Thats better and I'll have your food when we get to school.
                                           Sent 6:50 a.m.

Texting back an okay I headed down the stairs with my bookbag charger and stuff. Walking to the kitchen I saw the food Nana cooked and got so excited.

"Just in time baby I was just about to fix plates. " Nana said she fixed Pops one first then mines and hers I helped her sit the plates and drinks down while she called Pops down to eat. I silently prayed over my food.

We all sat at the table and eat and talk. I always loved coming to their house it's was my favorite place to come growing up. When I had to go back home I always cry saying I wanted to stay but I had school so I couldn't. (A/N: This is some true shit every weekend I would cry my heart out trying to make my granny feel bad but the shit never worked.😂😭.)

"Alright baby have a nice day at school." Nana said. I kissed her and pops cheek and left out the house to my car.

"Man I don't feel like school today." I said.

Hey y'all before I start I just wanted to say that I might update chapter 36 tomorrow or Tuesday whenever I start to retype it. I hope everyone is having a good Mothers day. I about to help my Moms and Granny cook Dinner for tonight. Enjoy, Comment, and Vote. Peace✌✌