Chapter 18✨

Zena p.o.v

"What do you want?" I spat out.

"We need to talk about what happen. Can you ask your friend to step out for a moment." My mother asked.

"Marcus can you step out for a second?" I asked. He nodded and left just leaving her and myself.

I looked at my mother waiting for her to start talking but she didn't so I did.

"I hope your very happy about how everything turned out." I said to her.

"Zena I didn't mean for that to happen okay it was an accident. I'm sorry I would never hurt you." She said I sighed shaking my head.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore there's nothing to talk about you did what you did and I honestly don't care anymore. Dad probably will get over the situation and by the time I'm back in the house you'll be there like nothing happen." I said. That's just how I feel I know my dad has my back but she has a hold over him and I can't and will not do nothing about it he is just gonna have to learn himself.

"Zena baby I know your upset but please it was an accident I swear." She said crying.

"Listen I dont care anymore I'm over the whole situation. I honestly don't have anything to say to you. I think it's best if you stay away from me and vice versa." I said drawing myself away from the conversation. I looked at her while she cried and I rolled my eyes it wasn't that serious. She did stuff to hurt me then when all the blame fall on her she wants to cry and beg for forgiveness.

_______________________________________

After that discussion with my mother I was exhausted with it. Me and my dad continue to talk I wasn't really mad if he took my momma back she was his first everything and she had a hold over him. I know she loves him but I really don't know what to say about that lady she changed alot. When she left us to survive for ourself  I learned to never count on another human being except for my dad. My dad did everything in his power to make sure I was good. My expectations of people and their motives to me will always be low because I feel when things get rough they leave like my mom did. I know for a fact that if the person who carried me and birth me can leave me for dead I feel like everyone else will but for the sake of my relationship I want to break out of those thoughts to make it work with Marcus.

Looking over at Marcus while he laid sleep next to me. This boy know he can sleep. I gently rubbed my fingers across his face. He scrunched his face up and I chuckled.

"Mmm move Zena before I bite your fingers off. " Marcus mumble against me. I laughed and decided to leave him alone. I grabbed my folder and decided to do my school work since I had nothing better to do.

I was so into my work I didn't know Marcus was now up taking off guard pictures of me.

"Baby Girl." He called out looking over at him I instantly sucked my teeth.

"Delete that Marcus look at how I look. Hair probably a hot mess, my face ashy and I got on a hospital gown." I said whining. All he did was smile.

"But you still look gorgeous to me." He said which made me blush and start to smile.

"Stop Marcus your just saying that." I said.

"Baby Girl I would never in my life lie to you okay. I swear in my eyes no matter how bad YOU think you look you'll be beautiful to me." He said making me tear up.

"Marcus you're such a sweetheart." I said. Leaning in he kissed me which made me kiss him back.

"I told you these young kids are some horny dogs." We heard pulling away we rolled our eyes seeing it was Quan who said that and he was with Tiana, Amara, and Taylor.

"So what is this? We come here to visit but we got a kid friendly peep show." Amara said smirking her and her cousin are some outta pocket people.

"Me and Marcus are a couple I thought y'all knew?" I asked.

"No they ask but I didn't say anything because I wanted you to be the one to say it." He said I smiled at him.

"So how long was this going on because I know it wasn't for a long time or I'm fighting both of y'all." Quan said making us laugh.

"Monday Marcus took me on a date and when he took me home he ask me out and I said yes." I said.

"Awe that's so adorable." Tiana said.

"Hmmm." Was all Quan said. I laughed and shook my head the boy was a whole trip.

We all just sat around and talk until it was time to go. I had to make Marcus leave because he needs to sleep on his bed.

Turning to my side I started to get frustrated when I couldn't get comfortable. I laid on my back and just looked at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Hey Kiddies I don't know I think I'm about to do a time skip. It's moving to fast for my liking and The story line going went in a whole other direction. So I'm going to start to move slow. Vote, Comment and Enjoy. Peace✌✌