Chapter 32✨

Zena p.o.v

"Zena wake your ass up." I heard someone say then the cover was yanked off me. Looking over at my dad I rolled my eyes getting out the bed I headed straight for the bathroom.

I went through my morning routine and walked to my closet to find an out fit.

I decided that I'm wearing a black short sleeve body suit khaki pants and my black Retro 11's.

Walking over to my Vanity I looked at my hair. It's straight state was gone and I low-key miss but I don't have time to straighten it.

I put my hair in a bun and slick my edges. Grabbing my bag, phone, and charger I walked out the room.

Going into the kitchen I heard my dad rapping some Kendrick Lamar song.

"Good Morning Daddy." I said kissing his cheek.

"Good Morning baby looking beautiful as usual." He said hyping me up.

"I didn't cook breakfast this morning so you might have to go out to get breakfast." He said.

"Okay Ill just eat a banana muffin from school its all good old man." I said smiling waiting for his reaction.

"You know what get the hell out my house you gonna get tired of calling me some old fucking man." I laughed as he continue to talk shit.

"Bye daddy have a good day." I said giving him a hug and kissing his cheek.

He wished me a good day and I was off to school.

Getting to school I felt like the day was gonna go by hell's slow.

Walking in I headed straight for my locker I barley used and grabbed my Spanish book since that's the only book I have. Putting my book in my book bag. I closed my locker I damn near scream out when I saw Kay standing behind me.

"Dang girl you scared me. How can I be of your assistance?" I asked leaning back on my locker.

"I just want to talk to you personally about what happen between me and Marcus it was a huge misunderstanding." Kay say. I sighed and see where this was already going.

"Well enlighten me." I said I mentally rolled my eyes when I saw people staring at us while they walked pass.

"That night he had already had the Prom-posal ready for the go and I told him to come to Wayne party. It was my fault the whole situation happen." She said. I honestly don't care that's not the principal.

"Well I don't care I am over him and the situation. Now if you don't mind I see someone I need to talk too. DEXTER." I said walking over to Dexter and jumping on his back.

"Girl if you don't get your ass off my back." He said while his friends laughed at me their use to me and my antics.

"Nope you have to carry me around until I decide to get off your back." I said feeling my phone vibrate grabbing it out the side of my bookbag I saw it was Tiana calling me I picked.

Me: Good Morning boo boo

Ti🌸: Good Morning Zee where are you. You got everyone waiting on you child.

Me: Oh I'm sorry I was just casually occupying Dexter back but I'm on my way.

Hanging up I jump off Dexter back.

"Well Dexter I'll see you first period I got to meet up with the gang." I said. He told he'll see me first period and I walked to the cafeteria.

Walking over to the group I saw everyone was here.

"Hey y'all Good Morning." I said getting greetings back.

"Well don't you look lovely today." Quan said.

"Why thank you for your compliment Quan." I said smiling.

"Cousin, Cousin of mine." I heard Taylor say so I looked towards him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I didn't get my proper greeting." He said which made me laugh. I got up and gave him a hug and did our handshake we came up with a month ago.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"Yeah and I like how you and Dexter plan y'all clothes like that." He said I scrunch my face up which made Amara laugh.

"What is you talking about Taylor." I said.

"Look at y'all outfits y'all got on the same colors and shoes." He said pointing to me and then behind me I looked at Dexter who walked in with his friends and was honestly shocked we where the same outfit that was low-key lit.

"Wow I'm slow as hell I jumped on his back earlier and didn't even know we had the same outfit that's them bestfriend powers. DEXTER COME HERE." I yelled out to him which got everyone attention. He walked over with his friends Dylan and Jacob.

"Yes Zena." He said looking at me.

"Why didn't you tell me we had on the same outfit I feel highly disrespected." I said mugging him.

"First off I didn't even know we was macthing that's just our bestfriend powers I guess. Now bye I got to go see a lady about a sheep." He said which made me laugh and wave bye.

"See we didn't plan it." I said. Taking Taylor Muffin and milk I heard him talking shit but it went in one ear and out the other.

"Yeah Yeah your gonna let me starve Daddy didn't cook breakfast this morning." I said.

"Oh shit I forgot." Tiana said stopping her whole conversation with Quan and Marcus who I forgot was at the table with Kay and turn towards me.

"Y'all decided what colors y'all were going to wear." She said

"I wanted to wear Orange but got cussed out for two minutes for even saying that 'Ugly ass' color. Then I proceeded to cuss him out for disrespecting my color like he was crazy so to answer your question no we don't have a color." I said pouting.

With the bell ringing I got up and miss and bump into someone. Seeing that it was Marcus I apologize and he said it was okay.

We stared at each other for a second and proceeded to Art.

Hey y'all I fuck up yesterday and miss and post the chapter early and half way done also almost started to cry. I wanna say Zena and Marcus are getting back together when I don't know. I guess whenever I stop feeling petty. Vote, Enjoy, and Comment. Peace✌✌