Chapter 29✨

Zena p.o.v

(I'm going to skip ahead around end of February going into March.)

"You know what Marcus fine." I said hanging up my phone.

Marcus just pissed me off to no return. I got all dress up to go on a date with him just for him to cancel last second.

"Ohhhhh he gets on my damn nerves." I said. I also picked up his nasty habit which was cussing.

Walking into my closet I took off my dress and heels and put on some sweats and T-shirt. Putting my straight hair into a ponytail I went into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup wipes and started to wipe the light makeup on my face.

I laid back on my bed and went to sleep with an emotion I hate feeling.

Anger..

______________________________________

Waking up the next morning I was in a sour mood but I was gonna have to push them feelings aside to get through the day.

Going through my clothes I found White T-shirt, Some random light washed jeans and my White Wills. I was not in the mood for my hair so I just comb it and put back in a ponytail. Grabbing my White Tommy Hilfiger Jacket I put it on and grabbed my bookbag phone and charger.

Walking to the kitchen I saw my dad sitting at the counter with IHOP.

Grabbing my food he bought me I kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning I see you woke up super late today." He said.

"Morning and your right I'm just in a sour mood but I'll try to have a good day. I'm about to go I love you I'll see you later." I said walking out the kitchen. Grabbing my car keys by the door. I walked out and got into my car.

Arriving to the school 20 minutes later cause I had to stop and put gas in my car.

Walking to the attendance office I greeted the lady and got my tardy slip.

Walking to Mr. Ellis class I knocked on the door since my hands are full.

Mr. Ellis opened the door.

"Morning Mr. Ellis do you mind if I eat in here I was in a rush this morning." I asked.

"Good Morning Zena go sit in one of the desks on the back and make it quick please." He said. Nodding I walked in which made everyone look at me.

Putting my bookbag in my seat next to this boy name Dexter.

Grabbing my food I sat at the desk and began to eat. I had waffles and sausage links. That's all I eat anyway.

Once I was done I threw my food away and pop a gum in my mouth and sat next to Dexter.

"So what did I miss?" I asked him.

"Not much he was going over Vincent Van Gogh." He said which made me nod my head.

Everyday twenty minutes before the bell ring we get free time and once we got the time I sit with Marcus and Tiana but I'm not talking to Marcus so.

Getting up I packed up my things and sat with Tiana and I don't know why but I just realize that Marcus wasn't even in class.

Me and Tiana was having a good Convo until I got a DM on Instagram.

Lexi_: I know you don't know me and vice versa but Wayne had a party yesterday and I recorded this so you he have you looking dumb.

Clicking on the video I started to chuckle cause I really thought my eyes where playing tricks on me.

I gave my phone to Tiana she watch the video and her eyes widen. Taking my phone back I texted the girl back.

Zeebear:Thank you. I respect you for this lot of people I know probably watch that happen and weren't going to say anything so I thank you for that.

Lexi_:Girl it's no problem I would want someone to look out for me like that and since we go to the same school I hope to see you around.

I texted back an okay. I was so pissed the fuck off.

"He got his mother fucking nerve I thought that was his 'Sister' him and that bitch will get slap." I said I forgot where I was at.

"Zena language please." Mr. Ellis.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ellis but right now I'm pissed off." I said with my leg shaking no boy and I mean NO boy is going to play me.

"Zena calm down its all good I going to text Quan and see what's up." She said.

"No matter don't say anything to him about that I got something for Marcus just wait." I said starting laugh again.

_______________________________________

Once it was lunch time I got a sub from subway and I just walked back into the cafeteria. Nobody was at the table but I shrugged my shoulder and sat down. As soon as I unwrap my sub I felt a tap on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turn to the person.

I saw it was Quan and had to hold my tongue back.

"Yes." I asked.

"I want you and everyone to follow me to the court yard. "He said the last part loud grabbing everyone attention. We all got up and headed to the courtyard.

I saw everyone holding posters with my name on it.

If I wasn't so pissed I would of been at least been smiling bit I full mug.

"Quan what the hell is this I could be eating my sub." I said.

"Zena.." I heard looking over I saw it was Marcus. Sucking my teeth.

"What is all of this." I asked.

"Last night the reason I cancel our date was because I was trying to get prepared for asking you this. " He said getting on his knees which had everyone cheering.

"Zena would you do me the honors of being my date for Prom and Accepting my Promise ring." He asked I scoff and shook my head.

"No." I said which made everyone gasping.

Hey y'all it's about to get real juicy why? Because felt like the book was missing some spice. Enjoy, Vote, and Comment. Peace✌✌