Chapter 30✨

Zena p.o.v

"No. What, Why?" He asked confuse.

Grabbing my phone I went to the DM and showed him the video.

"What the fuck is this? Your nothing but a liar you went to that party last night and danced up with that girl who suppose to be ya 'sister'." I said crossing my arms.

"Zena baby this a big misunderstanding." He said.

"No it's not and you know what I don't care just like you don't so you stood me up to dance up on this bitch and don't lie cause those the same clothes you where wearing yesterday." I said pointing at Kay.

"Baby... " He said..

"No be with Kay. She can be your girlfriend, Prom Date, shit you can even give her the ring because if roles where reverse I'll be all type of hoes and bitches. So with that being said Marcus I'm done with you so you can take these stupid posters and ripped them up like you did with my heart." I said walking away. I wasn't even going to cry cause it just show me that I wasn't meant to be in a relationship right now.

Walking back into the cafeteria I re-unwrapped my sub and started to eat since we had about 12 minutes before lunch was over.

People was coming back and people was giving me sympathetic looks but I really wasnt sad honestly I just took that as a sign.

"Hey Zena are you okay." I heard seeing Amara, Tiana, and Quan.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm just trying to finish my sub since I was interrupted with that nonsense." I said laughing alil.

"Zena I'm sorry about telling you to go out there I honestly didn't know about all that." Quan said sounding genuine.

"It's all good I honestly am not upset I didn't come to school to be sad over relationships I came to get a diploma in three months." I said.

_______________________________________

Going home I heard my father talking to someone in the livingroom.

Walking in I saw it was my Uncle his older brother.

"Look at my favorite Niece." Unc said.

"I'm your only niece Unc." I said hugging him and my dad.

"Hey Princess how was your day." Dad asked.

"My Day was good but guess who's single now?" I said smiling big.

"No.How?" My Dad asked.

"He cancel our date last night to got to a party to dance on his 'sister'." I said.

"I know you ain't talking about that Kay lil girl." He said.

"Yeah her but its all good I don't cry over spill milk." I said.

"I know that's right baby. Do you want me to go beat his ass and if his bum ass daddy got a problem he can get this ass whopping to." He said making me and Unc laugh.

"No Daddy it's all good okay only man I need in my life right now is you it just wasn't meant to be." I said.

"Damn you don't need me at all." Unc said looking honestly offended causing Daddy to suck his teeth.

"You, My Daddy, Uncle Brendan and pops." I said making him feel better.

"Well damn I can't have all my daughter love I don't like to share." Dad said making me laugh.

"Whatever Zion." Unc. said.

So I sat and talk with them until Unc left and dad said he was going to start cooking. Walking to my room I got my clothes ready for bed and sat them on the bed. I put my phone on the charger. Hooking my phone up to the speakers I put it on Pandora and the first song that played was Get Right Witcha x Migos.

All the sudden my phone started to blow up and it was messing with my music.

Grabbing my phone I looked and saw it was Marcus I just blocked him from everything and went back to my music.

Pop me a missile (aye)
Take me a picture (flash)
Get right witcha (I'ma get right witcha)
Lit like Christmas (like Christmas)
White like tissue

I continue to rap with Takeoff who was my favorite member of the band.

Twirling around the room I continue to dance and sing to songs.

Soon after my dad yelled and said dinner was done taking off the speaker and turning Pandora off letting the phone charge.

Walking to the kitchen I sat at the table where my food was which was fried chicken, Velveeta Shells ,and string beans.

Eating we talked, ate and cleaned up the kitchen together.

Once done I walked upstairs getting ready for my night routine.

_______________________________________

Today was Friday and I never been so glad I was at lunch with gang even Marcus was here which wasn't a surprise we have the same circle of friends so it's cordial between us.

Eating my whooper from Burger King I listen as Tiana and Quan sat and argue about I don't even know.

Once they where done Tiana turn towards me smirking.

"So Zena you and your Art partner are getting mighty close." She said. Everyone got quiet to be nosey.

"Who Dexter? Of course we are getting close we have a project to work on you should know we have the same class." I said.

"True but y'all was laughing and goofing around alot." She said.

"Okay. He's funny I can't laugh at his jokes." I said.

"No."Quan said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because Marcus can make you laugh. " Quan said smirking at me and Marcus.

"Marcus does make me laugh when I realize this whole relationship was a joke cracks me up everytime. " I said which made Amara and Tiana yell out.

"No Zena can't be doing that Nooo." Amara said laughing.

"No he tried to be funny and got played in the end I hope you learn your lesson. " I said biting into the burger.

At the end of the day I was walking to the student parking lot I heard my name being called turning around and rolled my eyes.

"Yes Marcus?" I asked.

"Can we speak for a second." He said.

"Well get to speaking. I don't have nothing to say to you." I said.

"I would like to apologize for disrespecting you and our relationship by dancing on another female I honestly was planning the thing for prom but Kay suggested for us to go to a party I should of known something was gonna happen she tell me not to invite you or Quan. I want us to be at least cordial so we can build back our friendship and if you feel like we could I would like to get back in a relationship because I really do love you and I mean it with all my heart." He said.

"Well you have a bless weekend and bye." I said walking away from me.

Hearing my notification I saw I had a text.

Dexter🤓🤣:Can I ask you something?

Hey guys. I don't have much to say but Zena and Marcus are going to get back together but I dont know when. I want her to Mabey or Mabey not have fun with Dexter who knows. Comment, Enjoy, and Vote. Peace✌✌