Chapter 20✨

Zena p.o.v

1st Period: Art 3: Mr. Ellis.

2nd Period: Spanish 2: Mrs. Gonzalo.

3rd Period: Student Aid: Guidance Office.

4th Period: Study Hall: N/A

"Man what kind of schedule?" I asked myself after reading them out loud. I took all my classes I needed for first semester now it's just random classes.

"Baby we got first period and study hall together they play us." Marcus said which had us laughing.

"What do you have for 2nd and 3rd period?" I asked Marcus.

"2nd period I have Carpentry class then 3rd period is Gym." He said which made me roll my eyes.

Walking into the gym where Seniors have to meet I was happy since today was my first day back in school since the incident.

Everyone was looking at us due to Marcus having his arm wrap around my shoulder people knew we're  together but this is the first time they saw us showing affection to each other. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me.

"ZENA MARCUS UP HERE." I heard my loud Cousin Tiana said. I laughed seeing her arms. We walked up to the top of the bleachers and saw the whole gang.

"Hey Guys." I said smiling sitting on the bleachers. Marcus sat on the row in front of me and leaned back on me.

I got greets back.

"Class of 2017 I would like your attention please and thank you." Principal Louis said.

"Good Morning I would like to start this meeting by saying you all are closer and closer to May 27th." He said which had everyone screaming and clapping.

"Alright everyone calm down I have behind me everyone Caps and Gowns. I want everyone to come down to get there things and head off to class." Louis said. We all got up and got into a line. It felt like a million years later but we finally got our gowns.

Me, Tiana and Marcus walk into the Art the classroom and saw it was a full class so we must be the only seniors.

"Tiana Collins, Marcus Jenkins, and Zena Thompson?" Mr. Ellis asked we all nodded and he told us to sit in the last table in the back.

_______________________________________

With the end of the day here I was too excited to leave.

"Zena" I heard someone call out to me looking back I rolled my eyes and saw it was this chick name Anya.

Turning around to Anya and her friend walk up to me.

"Yes can I help you?" I asked.

"How long have you and Marcus been dating I hope it wasn't too long cause he just was at my house two nights ago." She said while her and her friend laugh I smirked.

"Oh really? Well let's ask him since he's walking up. Hey baby." I said being petty when he walked up I hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Hey baby what's up?" He asked like he didn't just see me.

"Oh nothing Anya said you was just at her house two nights ago." I said which cause him to bust out laughing and me to giggle.

"What's so funny?" She asked clearly irritated.

"Why would I be at your house when me and Babygirl where on a date two nights ago." He said. I giggled females will do anything to hurt others.

"Come baby I don't know why you would believe anything that comes out this girl mouth. She's a liar." Marcus said.