Chapter 27✨

Zena p.o.v

The whole police station situation was overwhelming due to all the questions being asked and they had to take pictures and stuff. What really put the icing on the cake was when Dad saw the same officers that came with Nadia when they came to take me away.

That was about a good ten minutes of him cursing them out. I mean it wasn't really their fault they just had to do their jobs. I was told since the incident I get to go home with dad. Like I was really going back to Nadia house.

When we finally did get back home all I did was lay in my bed and go straight to sleep.

_______________________________________

I was shook out my sleep and I started to whine and turn over.

"Zena Babygirl wake up." I heard Marcus say. Lifting my head up I was confuse as to why he was in my room.

"Wake up your dad let me in. Told me to wake you up so you could eat." He said rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I ask covering my mouth.

"Going on 8." He said. I just slept the day away. Getting I headed to my bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. Putting my hair in a pony tail I walked back into my room with Marcus sitting on the bed.

Walking over to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and just look down at him. He then wrap his arm around my waist and looked up at me. I leaned down and began to kiss his lips.

Before we got too carried away I pulled away.

"Come on let's go eat." I said. Standing up Marcus wrap his arm around my shoulder and we walked out my room downstairs to the kitchen. I laughed because I thought my Dad cook dinner but all he did was put the Chinese food on the plate and then have the nerve to put the Duck Sauce and Soy Sauce in little dishes.

"What's so funny Zena?" Daddy asked.

"Daddy why are you so extra?" I asked still laughing I wish my phone was working so I could take a picture.

"Whatever Lil Girl let me be great." He said. We all sat at the Island in the kitchen and just talked and joked around. I was happy that my Dad liked Marcus and Vise Versa.

Cleaning up the kitchen with the help of Marcus. We went into the living room and we just sat around and chilled until it was time for him to go.

Once I walked Marcus out I walked up to my Dad's room and knocked on the door. Waiting for him to say come in I walked in when he finally said it.

Taking off my shoes I got on the bed.

"Dad I think I'm going to school tomorrow." I said. He nodded his head.

"Alright by time you get out of school tomorrow you'll have a phone do you want a 7 or a 7 plus?" He asked which made me smile.

"Can I get the 7 plus please and thank you." I said smiling big. Perks of being the only child is you get whatever you want.

"Alright Zena." Dad said.

"Well alright Daddy I'm going back to sleep so Good Night and I love you." I said leaning over to his his cheek.

"Alright Princess Good Night and I love you too." He said. Walking out his room I got up and went to my room and got my clothes ready for bed.

Getting my clothes I headed to the restroom. Going to the sink I put my clothes down and grabbed a rag and towel and began my nightly routine.

Turning on my Bluetooth speaker I put my music on shuffle and the first song that came on was Big on Big x Migos.

Washing off and getting into the music I was out the shower in about fifteen minutes.

Getting out I grabbed my towel and dried off. Putting on my Everyday is Taco Day T-shirt and some shorts since Daddy has on the heater.

Walking out the room and into the hallway I grabbed one of the three housephones and went back into my room.

Dialing Marcus number into the phone I pushed the call button and waited till he picked up.

713-295-4576: Hello who the hell is this?

Me: Marcus please tell me you don't answer the phone to unknown numbers like that.

713-295-4576: Zena? My Babygirl is that you?

Me:Yes and you still didn't answer my question Marcus.

713-295-4576: No Babygirl only people who call late at night.

Me: Okay. My Dad said he'll get me a new phone tomorrow so I'll have it when I get out of school.

713-295-4576: Really good cause I need to call and text my Girl at anytime. What are you calling me from now.

Me:One of our housephones.

713-295-4576: Oh wow are you twirling the cord around your finger while talking to me?

Me: Shut up Marcus and for your information its cordless.

I said laughing at Marcus he's a whole clown.

We talked on the phone until he fell asleep. I hung up the phone and turn on my TV I rarely use. Since I knew I would be up for a while I just watched all the old cartoon network shows on Boomer Rang channel.

I was up for a while till I fell asleep watching The Grim Adventures of Billy&Mandy.(A/N this was my motherfucking show.)

Hey Y'all I just want to say Thank You. Thank You all for sharing my book(s) mad love I appreciate it. Comment, Vote, and Enjoy. Peace✌✌