Chapter 12 ✨

Zena p.o.v

"Zena wake up." I heard while being shake away. I looked up and saw my dad. I sat up and stretched.

"It time already? " I said. My dad nodded. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. He grabbed his bags that's was by my door. I followed him all the way to the front door.

"Bye daddy see you soon." I said watching him put his stuff in the trunk.

"Alright baby girl be safe." He said. I waved and he waved back. I closed and locked the door. I went back into my room and went to sleep.

Waking up I heard someone ringing my doorbell. I got out the bed and opened the door and saw it was Marcus and Quan.

"I tried calling you but got no answer so I decided to come over. Me and Quan are ready to go and get the stuff off the list." He said.

"Sorry my phone was on silent but you and can come in while I get dress so we can go get the items on the list." They nodded I headed back upstairs while they went into the living room. I quickly into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed a Grey T-Shirt dress my black toms and black cardigan. I combed and brushed my hair into a low ponytail and slicked my edges down.

I grabbed my phone money and list of the thing we need which was.

•Rice Krispy Treats
•Twizzlers
•Red Jello
•White Air Heads.
•Candy Eye Balls.
•Starbursts
•Gum Different colors
•Sour Punches (two flavors.) 
•Toothpicks
•Small Sticky Notes
ETC.

Heading back downstairs the boys stood up and we walked out with me locking the door. We got into Marcus car and headed for Walmart.

____________________________________________

Never again will I go to Walmart with those two. I simply can't. I'm just glad we where able to pay for all the stuff we needed before they got us kick out. They want to ride bikes playing some dang tag.

"So who house all this staying at?" I asked when we pulled up in my driveway.

"Yours. " They said at the same time. Rolling my eyes I told them to carry it in. Then made them put it in correct places so I won't have to do it.

"Okay everyone will meet up here at 6:30. It probably won't take long to make and label. I have to get ready to go so let's move the butts out the door. " I said pushing the guys out the house locking the door I turn to see them with their arms crossed.

"Where you going?" Marcus asked.

"If y'all need to know so bad I'm going to meet up with Taylor and Tiana." I said.

"Oh your going to meet with bae and bro in law. Thought we had to jump a poor kid." Quan said while him and Marcus dap each other laughing I rolled my eyes.

"What y'all about to get into?" I asked.

"We about to go where ever you and bae going." Quan said.

"Well I'm going to call Tiana and see her and Taylor cool with that." I said dialing her number.

🦄Tiana🦄: What up Cuzzo?

Me: Quan and Marcus decided they where coming and Quan talking about some he going wherever bae going. Y'all cool with that?

🦄Tiana🦄: Yeah it's all good. But it would of been just me anyway since Taylor ditch us to go on date with Amara but I don't mind since I like her.

Me: Alright we on our way to Granny house now.

After saying our goodbyes we hung up.

"It's y'all lucky day it's just gonna be us and Tiana cause Taylor out on a date with Amara." I said which cause the boys to grin.

"Alright let's ride out and get my girl." Quan said rubbing his hands together.

"I gotta give y'all the address to my Granny house." I said. We got into Marcus car and I put Granny address in the GPS.

This one is my Mother's mother. I don't see her much. They recently moved down here which made me happy I missed her. My granddaddy passed away a couple of months back that's the last time I saw her.

When we pulled I told the boys to stay back while I go knock on the door.

Knocking on the screen door I opened the door and went in. I walked around and look at all the pictures and smile and saw all our childhood pictures. I teared up alil when I saw granddaddy. That's was my buddy.

I heard humming from the kitchen. I walked in and that's when I started to cry.

"Granny. " I said lowly. She turned around and when she saw me she screamed.

"MY ZENA BEAR. " She yelled out pulling me into her arms I cried into her shoulders. I missed so much.

"Granny who I got to taz- Oh I forgot to tell you Zena was coming. Almost was about to light somebody up." She said mumbling the last part walking back to I'm guessing her room. Granny was still hugging me and I still was hugging her.

"Aww baby I missed you so much." My Granny said. Pulling away from each other she wipe my tears away and smiled at me.

"I missed you too Granny. How have you been? " I asked.

"I've been good taking everything one day a time. Taylor and Tiana give me good company and keep me happy on my down days." She said.

"Well that's all good but now that I know y'all are back I'm visiting call me whenever you need me and I'll come." I said. She nodded her head. I kissed her cheek and said bye when Tiana was ready to go.

We got into the car and Marcus pulled off.

"Hey where are we going?" I asked Marcus. He turn to look at me and smirked.

"Well while waiting on Tiana we decided that we should do laser tag." He said which me smirked.

"Cousin you ready to kick their butt?" I asked.

"Yasssss. " She said which made all us laugh.

_______________________________________

"I had such an amazing time it was fun beating you and Quan ." I said to Marcus he parked on the curb in front of my house. He already dropped off Quan and Tiana.

"Yeah whatever." I laughed cause he was still salty about the lose.

"Aww still salty it's okay. Your a winner in my eyes." I said pinching his cheek. He sucked his teeth then blushed.

"Anyway Goodnight Marcus." I said. I leaned over to him and Gabe him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Good night Babygirl." He said. Getting out the car he watch me get in the house before pulling off to his. Walking in the house with a smile on my face. I headed into my room I took a shower then feel asleep.

Heyyyyyyyy Merry Christmas Eve Y'all like how I gave y'all two Chapters.  Enjoy, Comment, and Vote. Peace✌✌