Chapter 07

The twins enter their home holding their mate's hand with a grin plastered on their faces. Their first was a success as they got to know more about the girls. They are sure that after tonight the girls will fully trust them and won't hesitate or shy out with their mates.

"Ooh looks like someone got laid!"

Erika teases the grinning twins who glare at her as she just had to open her mouth to ruin their moment. She just ignores their warning pulling the girls away from them with her.

"Okay time's up. Let's go it's too late and I need to sleep!"

The girls stops her this time yanking their hands away from her before they walk to their mate who are pouting.

"Erika, I really appreciate what you are doing to help us but really girl at least give us a moment to say goodbye properly" with that they turn to their mate kissing them on the lips.

Getting the kiss from their mate for the first they both stand still not wanting to scare away their mate but not wanting to miss out their chance they responds back full force. They forget everything around them and the only thing remains are just two of them holding their mate's in their arms.

Erika taps her foot impatiently, rolling her eyes trying not to throw a bucket of water at them if they didn't hurry up. Finally they leave each other's embrace before saying goodbye. Driving the back to her house she asks the girls to follow her and they do but in confusion.

"What? If I'm not wrong your dad is also a wolf and as I know wolf have strong smell power and they will definitely smell the guys scent on you. I know for a fact that you don't want your father to know that you found your mate"

Living with the wolf her entire life she knows the basics, it will be a shame if she didn't knew that much.

Both the girls follow her silently nodding while they get a bag with clothes in it to change. The thoughtfulness of Erika surprises the girls as they are grateful to her.

"Gifts from your mate which they don't know because I got it for you from there cards smart move right?" she grins proudly and pat her shoulder.

After taking a shower both of them rushes back to their home. While Erika checks if her mother is in tonight but not seeing her mom in the room she goes to her own room for a much needed sleep.

The twins open their house door dreading for what may await them, when they don't see their father they hurry up to their room closing the door silently before taking a deep breathe. They both change to their sleep wear and get ready for bed when suddenly their door is open and their father comes stumbling in, drunk as usual.

"When did you get in?" he asks the girls.

"Just a few minutes ago, is there anything you want daddy?" Allison asks clutching Amelia hands.

"No just checking if you came in or not." he states before leaving the room.

They both hold their breath till they hear their father's room door is shut and take a breath of relief.

"I was so sure he knew" Amelia speaks shuddering.

"No he didn't if he did he would have been angry already" Allison tries to calm her sister who is very scared of their father.

"When is he not angry?" she whispers just as their phone rings.

They both jump startle and rush for the phone cutting the line and wait for their father to come running at their room when they are sure he won't they sit down on their bed checking the phone. It's from their mate.