Chapter 34

Erika stands still as she feels his lips on her. She looks at him wide eyes before kissing him back.

He holds her waist and presses her to him as she too grabs his hair tightly. She moans as Enzo nips her lip asking her to open her mouth but she refuses smiling at him.

He groans pushing her to the wall hard but she just don't let him win. He let her go before frowning and looking in her eyes.

"Open up!" he hisses but she simply shakes her head no and smiles teasingly at him making him mad.

"Erika? Don't play with me!" he warns but she just simply shrugs her shoulders trying to annoy him.

So, he picks her up before settling down on the loveseat with her straddling him.

"So, you won't let me kiss you properly?" he asks annoyed.

He had always dreamed about how her lips would feel but never acted on it but today hearing that she loves him ignited the feeling he had kept hidden for ages so he couldn't help but taste her only for her to not let him kiss her properly.

"Come on! I deserve that kiss after everything." he complains when she doesn't let him.

"I can't believe I have to beg for my first kiss!" he curses making her eyes go wide.

"Your first kiss, didn't you ever have a girlfriend?" she shrieks making him winch.

She can't believe she is his first kiss, his very first kiss. Wow, that was unexpected. With the power, status and looks like him anyone would have thought as soon as he gets out of his house girls would be shedding their clothes at his sight and jumping his bones.

"Of course, my first kiss! You are my mate. I have known it for ages, you think I would cheat on you knowing you are my mate?" he asks her incredulously then narrows his eyes at her.

Aww, that's so cute. She really likes this side of him. It's a definite that pouting suits Enzo a lot.

"Wait, don't tell me this isn't your first kiss?" he speaks making her blush.

He growls at her annoyed. He has been loyal to her all his life never giving a woman any glance and he finds out that he isn't her first kiss? What the actual fuck?

He is sure there wasn't any guy she hanged out with except the twins so who could she have kissed? God dammit, he should have tried harder to look out for her and just because of that he lost the chance to be her first kiss and that sure as hell is not something he liked, nope not at all.

"What? I wasn't the one who was hiding the fact we were mates. And no this isn't my first kiss" she says the last part slowly trying to defend herself.

He grabs her arms tightly as she finishes making her winch a bit.

"Who was he?" he demands angry now.

Erika turns bit red as soon as he ask her the question. She really does not want to reveal who her first kiss was to him of all people. Nope not him!

"Well, um it was just my curiosity and" she yelps as his hold on her tightens.

"Enzo you are hurting me!" she cries at him but he just simply ignores that.

"Name!" he growls again.

Curious, that's it? She lost her first kiss to someone just because she was curious. Hell, does that mean if she was curious about sex she would... hell no!

He can't believe she had lost her first kiss to someone else and that someone wasn't him and it's killing him to know that. Who could that be?

He is sure she never went on any dates and no guys ever flirted with her in her school and even if there was any he took care of them. So, who?