Chapter 19

Let me take a moment to say my hearty thanks to all of my readers who have supported me with their reads, comments & votes. Talacasey, Leyva1806323, Otaranee, PamAlmand, Seinidette, BlueAngelDiamond, LypophreniaGirl, Alfea4 & to all those readers who even though I don't know you it means a lot that you are giving your time to my stories. All I want to say is Thank you so much it's really appreciated!

This one is dedicated to all my readers!! Happy reads! :)

Erika groans as she sees her manager make his way to her, "This is the 5th time you are late. If this is how things will be going I want you gone" she takes a deep breathe before speaking "I'm sorry it won't happen again I swear" but he don't listen. She takes off her shirt & cap before leaving the place.

Erika checks her pocket for some money to buy something to eat she hasn't ate anything since last night. She pouts in disappointment as she finds few cents.

She cheers up as she think of going to the Antonio's may be Marisa will be more than happy to let her eat late lunch. She smiles as she turns her way to the house when suddenly her mind flashes Enzo's last words.

Her shoulders slumps as she makes her way back to her home, she opens her house door & move to her room may be she can sleep & then when wake up go meet her mother.

Erika walks to the hospital to check on her mother, it's already been two weeks that she was admitted & they still hadn't let her see her own mother. She asks the receptionists if she can see her mother but the information she gets from shocks her. She freezes as she hears the things the receptionist tells her.

Erika runs off to the cemetery in daze as the words of the receptionist still echoes in her ear, she reaches her mother grave & sits on the ground looking at it without any emotion.

How can this happen? When the receptionist informed that her mother died she didn't believed it, they had tried calling her last night but her phone was unreachable. How could they bury her without consulting her, she couldn't even say goodbye to her mother. She hardly had seen her mother when she was in the hospital.

How can her mother die? They said she only had a fever & then why didn't they let her meet her own mother? How can they just bury her mother just like that without informing her of her mother's death? No, this can't be happening to her, her mother can't leave her she had no one left except her mother.

Erika stares at the grave in front she doesn't know what to say or how to feel! After spending few hours in her mother grave she gets up & walks back home, when she hears a faint cry.

She moves towards the sound & she comes in front of a baby's crib, she looks around & calls to see if anyone is around or left the crib there. She looks inside the crib where the baby is crying.

Not knowing what to do, she once again tries to call someone but no one answers. Not wanting to get involved she walks away from there, but as she reaches the gate it starts raining. So she runs to her house but stops again before turning around thinking about the baby & groan.

She runs to get the baby & brings the baby in the house. She takes the baby's clothes off before wrapping the baby in some warm clothes. The baby starts crying, not knowing how to handle it she rings Antonio's house but cuts the call when she remembers Enzo words once again.

She carries the baby & tries to make him quiet but fails, the baby sucks her hood then she realize may be the baby is hungry.

She checks the kitchen for some milk but finds it empty, so she checks the time & look out seeing it's still raining she puts the baby on the floor before surrounding him with pillows & putting a blanket over him. She pulls her hood up & runs to the near shop.