Chapter 08

Let the star shine people! Please pretty, pretty please!! :)If still you're not getting it, well it means vote!!

After a hectic day in the office & meetings Julian gladly makes his way for his apartment. He opens the door & gets in before stopping on his tracks. "What are you doing here?" he snarls at the intruder but she just simply smiles. "What do you think I'm doing here baby? I missed you & you have been avoiding me so now don't be so rude where's my kiss?" she walks to him, but he steps back.

"I told you many times not to come to visit me now get out please!" he says moving to his kitchen before grabbing a bottle of water. She follows & hugs him from behind but Julian jerks away. "I said stop it" he shouts but she just smiles. "You can't avoid me Julian, we both know that" she chuckles. He grabs her arm before dragging her out from his apartment.

"I said it before & I'm saying it again for the last time, don't come back. I have no place for you in my life & don't try to contact me!" he warns as she glares at him angrily before hissing "Don't you dare treat me like this Julian just because I'm letting you to. Just remember I can make your life a living hell, so as the people you treasure the most!"

He snarls at her before backing her up the wall "Don't you dare test my patience woman, I won't be so forgiving if even one hair of my family is touched. So just think before you act or threaten me.

Julian Antonio is not the kind of guy you mess with, get it in that pretty head of yours & don't come showing your face here ever again, you aren't welcome here anymore" with that he slams the door in her face. She wipes her tears before vowing to turn his life upside down.

"So, when is Julian coming back?" Marisa asks her mate who is busy typing something in his laptop. "Hmm! Oh may be in few week, we need him to look after that branch. Enzo wants him to take hold of the branch & now that twins have found their mates, I think it will be hard to ask one of them to go out of here. So they will work under Enzo's supervision till they are ready to handle things on their own & may be then they will already be mated. So till then we need someone to handle it for us, No one is better then Julian." she smiles hearing it.

"Now all that remained is for Enzo & Julian to find their mates. I just wish they find them soon I want them happy & that happiness is only gained if they find their mates" she speaks, Gio walks to his mate & kiss her cheeks.

"They will find it on time honey" he assures her. "But Enzo is already 25 & Julian is 23. Isn't it too long, I mean most of us find their mates under age of 18" she sighs.

"I know but may be our boys haven't found them yet or if they have they are not telling us" he rubs her back. Marisa looks at him "Do you think they are? But why? No! No! They won't do that, I'm sure" she shakes her head & Gio smiles at her "Of course, they won't honey our boys are more sensible than that. They won't do such thing." he reassures her.

The twins rush to their house with their mates in tow as Marisa greets offering them drinks before they all take their seats to talk. "So are you guys treating your mate properly?" teases Marisa & both the twins laughs.

"Of course, Ma we are" the girl's nods in agreement. "So where's Erika?" Gio asks as he enters the living room. Both the twins smiles sheepishly "Um we haven't been hanging around lately" Sean explains nervously.

Gio laughs at his son's discomfort "It's OK kids, no need to feel pressured just make sure you don't forget your friends, just because now you have mates got it?" they both nod happily. "So girls when are we meeting your parents?" Marisa asks excitedly making the girls squirm in there seats. "Um our dad he is quite busy so we haven't talked to him about all this" Ami answers.

Gio looks at them before asking "Your mother?" the girls looks at their mates. "She is not with us" Ali answers but before Gio can ask further Finn answers. "Ah! Dad she is not alive" Gio stands up before hugging the girls "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you both" he smiles at them & they too smile lightly to him.

"It's ok you didn't knew about all of this" Ami speaks before Marisa takes them in her arms "Who says you don't have mother? I'm your mother from now on" both the girls smiles happily before hugging her tightly.

Enzo comes talking about some deal in the phone & stops when he sees they have guest. He cuts the call & smiles at the girls slightly, seeing the awkwardness Sean speaks "Hey bro! Meet our mate" Enzo stands near the girls & nod before introducing him. "I'm Enzo it's nice to meet you!" Both the girls stand with a smile & shake his hand introducing each other. He looks around to see if Erika is here too but not finding her he asks.

"Where's your puppy?" Both the twins groan "Bro, she's not our puppy & she isn't here. We haven't seen her in few days" Sean states & Enzo looks at them in shock.

"You mean after all this time you guys are finally not attached to hip?" he whistles at this. Gio laughs at that as he comments "I will never know why that girl rubs you off my boy!" Enzo narrows his eyes at his father "& I'll never know why that girl does not to you guys" he comments back before leaving the room.