Chapter 43

Enzo smiles as he feels his mate standing behind him but he doesn't turn around just to rile her up.

Erika groans as she climbs the couch from behind pushing Enzo a bit and wrapping herself to him.

"Hmm, why did you leave me alone?" she asks as she rests her head behind his back. Enzo silently keeps typing at his laptop but stop as she bites his back. He turns his head back to stare at her.

"Don't disturb me" he states before once again focusing on his work.

"Is this how things will always be between us? Will you always be leaving my side when works come? Do you ever think that I get hurt by your actions?" she whisper asks him.

Enzo saves his work before closing the laptop, "What do you want me to tell you?" he asks her instead as he holds the hand she is resting on his chest.

"I don't want to be a choice in your life and I don't want to have a constant fear of you leaving my side" she states.

"I never had a choice when it came to you" he teases her earning a bite at his ear.

"Easy there now" he warns her but still enjoy the playfulness of it all.

"Then stop teasing me" she whines not liking the way he is answering her.

"But its fun babe, did I wake you up?" he stretches as he puts pressure on his back making her sandwich between him and the couch.

Erika groans as she tries to get comfortable pushing him which is hard as Enzo has held her down with his back while her arms and legs are around him.

"Hmm, this is nice" he chuckles catching both her hands.

Erika wiggles under him but it's no use as he doesn't budge off and finally she gives up.

"Good girl, now let's play some game" he states.

Erika rolls her eyes at that "Game in the middle of the night? Why don't we rather have sex? If I remember correctly we were disturbed the last time just as we had reached the fun part" she complains.

"Is sex is all you could come up with?" Enzo asks in annoyance.

God when will she ever stop talking about it. All this sex talk is really getting under his skin now.

"Of course, when you are the only one remaining with the 'V' card among your best friends who by the way gets laid everyday, it's kind of hard out there to survive" she points out.

"You still watch porn and talk about sex with my brothers?" Enzo asks incredulously, he definitely has to have a talk with his brothers about what and what not to do and talk with his crazy mate.

"We don't watch porn anymore. It was just once, anyway why would they waste time in that when they get to make their own, lucky bastards. It's so hard to be a girl in a relation sometimes. I have to beg for it. Can't you just take it out and give it to me already, I mean I'm willing" she looks at him.

Enzo counts to ten in his head, something really must have gone wrong with his fate when it was written. His mate sure knows how to push his buttons.

Enzo pulls Erika to his lap and she straddles him. Letting her hair completely fall off her hair band he slowly traces her cheeks.

"1st you should really think before speaking, 2nd will you please stop talking about sex and everything with my brothers and 3rd I can't mate with you" he says as he watches her carefully waiting for the bomb to drop any second.

"1st I always talk what I'm thinking, 2nd I don't talk about sex with your brothers cause I have to do it to talk about it which I haven't and lastly why the hell not?" she screams the last part.