Chapter 18

Ali glares at her mate as he once again tries to reach for Erika, but the phone rings & go to voice mail. "Where the hell is this girl?" he groans.

"May be she wants to be alone. It's all she does, hanging around you & may be she wants a break" Ali tries to take his focus on her.

"No she isn't like this, may be something happened with her. It's almost a week she has missed her classes & she isn't in her house. What if she was in some trouble?" Finn gets his car keys before leaving.

"Where are you going?" Ali tries to stop him. "To check on her, may be she is at her home" Ali curses inwardly at Erika.

"May be you should focus on us rather than her. All this week all you have done is worry about her. If she wants she will call you back. She may have gone to meet her relatives or something. Don't worry my mate, don't you think we need to get some quality time" she puts her arms around his neck & kiss him.

Finn takes her arms from around her groaning. "I would love to but babe, I need to check on her Ok?" Ali looses her temper. "Why is everything all about her with everyone? She is a big girl she can look after her she doesn't need everyone to pamper her. You have a mate now, Finn you should focus on us not her" Finn looks stunned at her explosion.

"What are you talking about, she is family. I will worry about her, you are being ridiculous" he shouts back & she seethes hearing it.

"I'm being ridiculous? Seriously Finn, you are the one that has being talking about her all the time & I have had enough. It's always about her, Erika this that. I need to know is this just a worry as family or something else?" Finn rubs his face with both hands.

"I can't believe we are doing this. What's with you, she is like a sister to me dammit!" with that he storms out leaving a crying Ali in the room. Ami enters the room as Finn gets out trying to soothe her sister.

Ali hugs her sister hard as she sobs. "Ali may be you are thinking too much about all this, I don't think they have any kind of relation other than friends or like siblings." Ali shakes her head

"No, I'm not over thinking about them. I have seen how he acts with her & I have seen them together coming out of the room. She was all flustered & her clothes were not in place & Finn came out tucking his clothes" she cries. Ami sighs not knowing what to say about it at all.

Erika groans as she lie down on her couch, her mother's health wasn't going good. They have being doing many tests & the hospital bills were getting hard to pay. As for her mother her health wasn't showing any sighs of getting better. The worst part was she wasn't given permission to see her after the night she took her mother to the hospital.

According to Dr. Bernard, she had some unknown fever which cause & effect they don't know. What the hell was that suppose to mean, they are doctors for a reason if they can't find the cure what's the use of keeping her mother there. She hasn't got any sleep lately & working as the waitress in the cafe took all her energy trying hard not to punch the manager & the snobby customers.

She tries to get up as the door bell goes off. She opens to see a very pissed off Finn in the door way. "Where the fuck, were you? Why aren't you picking up your phone? I have been worried sick about you for a whole week & all you were doing was sleep?" he screams at her.

She winch at the loud growls coming from him & rubs her face as her own anger takes over from all the frustration from her work & hospital.

"Shut the fuck up you asshole. I'm not your fucking maid that you can yell at me like this. Why the fuck do you care, where ever the fuck I was. Now get the fuck out of my property before I call the fucking cops on you & don't you fucking dare come looking for me, I don't want to do anything with any of you" She shouts pushing him away from her porch.

Erika closes her door as she bangs her head on the door, "It never felt so good to say the word fuck before"

Finn jumps in his car & storm to his house "that lil shit!" he curses as he enters his house. He stops on his tracks seeing a crying Ali & curses again "Why the fuck are you crying for?" Everyone glares at him.

"Finn, language in the house & why did you made her cry huh?" Marisa scolds him. He groans before picking Ali in his arms. "Sorry baby, I promise I'll never meet her or say a word about her to you. I swear now please stop crying. I'm never leaving please calm down" he soothes her as Ali sobs on his shoulder before he takes her to his room.

Marisa watches her son & his mate go before looking at Sean "Who are they fighting about?" she asks & Sean just shrugs his shoulder not knowing while Ami keeps her mouth shut.

Finn takes his mate in his room before settling on the bed, "I'm sorry Finn, I just don't want to loose you" she hiccups & he kisses her forehead. "You won't ever loose me baby relax" she nods snuggling herself to him.

If Erika wants him to stay out of her life then he will, now he has a mate to look after & Erika is a big girl she doesn't need him to continuously be worry about her or keep tabs on her whereabouts thinks Finn before closing his eyes.

"So when will Julian be back?" Marisa asks as she serves the dinner to her family. Gio smiles at her "He won't be back for a while & now that the twins will be graduating next month, I'm thinking to send one of them to help Julian" he states.

Both the twins grin as they hear it. "That's great! I can't wait to be out of the school" Sean grins as he gives hi-fi to his brother. Marisa smiles as she sees her kids happy & feels relief seeing all of them together, she was worried seeing Ali cry this afternoon but it seems it was a bit of misunderstanding between the kids though she still don't know why were they fighting or about whom?

Marisa puts that thought in the back of her mind as she enjoys the meal. "So where's Erika, it's been ages I have last seen her" Marisa asks the twin & everyone stiffens at that.

Gio looks at his son's with curiosity. "Uh umm we had a fight so we haven't hanged out together since" Finn speaks.

Marisa looks at her sons in disbelief "You mean to say you guys fought? Oh my, that's the shocker of the century" she laughs "I think, whatever it is you should settle it down soon before it creates strain in your life" She advises as they nod.

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far so please show me your support by some comments & votes, thank you :)