Chapter 38

Erika locks her door quickly before rushing excitedly to the Antonio's manor. She had been delighted to talk with Evan this morning and hearing his cheerful voice, she knew something good was up but knowing that Julian claimed him she was ecstatic.

If anyone in this world deserves, the so called happy ending it was none other than Evan. She had come to love that guy who was so forgiving and down to earth.

She had cried and laughed with him when she worked in that club. She always anticipated his little visit to her and in that lonely times he had been her companion sharing their stories.

She drives off to the house as soon as possible to see those two and show how happy she is for both of them. As she opens the door and gets in she shrieks as she sees a bright red Evan on Julian's lap.

"Awe, aren't they so cute!" hearing Erika's voice Evan jumps to hug her.

"How are you? I missed you!" he smiles happily.

Finally, he got to meet her out of that hell hole.

Erika grins before looking at Julian mischievously.

"Oh, I bet you did!"

Julian gets up pulling Evan away from Erika as he hugs her.

"Hey tiger"

Erika wiggles her eyebrow at him. He ruffles her hair making her pout as he takes the same position with Evan as they have been when she arrived.

"I so envy you!" she pouts to Evan.

She wants that with Enzo.

"You knew him?" Marisa asks in awe as she smiles to her son's mate.

Erika nods before hugging Marisa "Who do you think gave him a piece of mind about Evan?" she asks.

Marisa smiles widely at her "I always knew you were a miracle in our lives!"

Erika grins proudly hearing it "Please, tell that to your elder son too!" she begs making all laugh.

"Now, that is a territory you need to handle yourself!" Marisa suggests.

Marisa know too well that Enzo will do whatever he likes to and he will hate nothing more than other interfering in on his life or have a say in it. So, its better she leave them both to solve whatever it is between themselves no matter how much she wants to come to their aid.

Erika sighs getting up knowing well it's no use asking help from anyone when it comes to Enzo.

"Fine, but where is my territory right now?" she asks looking around.

"In his room" Julian passes and she goes looking for him.

Enzo is in middle of a meeting when Erika comes in. He looks up from his laptop before focusing on the video conference.

She walks near his table as she takes a seat in a chair looking at him. She checks him out as he talks to his employees.

Enzo looks as ravishing as ever with his glasses on, two buttons of his white shirt undone with a ruffled hair which she is sure he must have run his hand many times during the whole meeting.

She looks at him slowly from behind the laptop as he instructs someone and gives order. He really is sexy isn't he? She asks herself smiling at the guy in front of her, who is just hers!

Enzo sighs as he wraps up the meeting, he closes his eyes taking a deep breathe which feels his lungs with the scent of his mate. He slowly opens his eyes to see his mate looking at him in awe.