Chapter 15

"Bloody hell, he ruined my dress! It cost me $500, not technically even if I got it from Finn's card, he didn't had the right to" she murmurs as she cleans her dress as good as she can. She puts back her lipstick before getting out of the room.

As she turns right she crashes to something or rather someone & stumbles back. But as she was about to fall down two strong arms catches her & she intakes a breath. "I'm so sorry!" a deep voice rumbles above her & she looks in the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen.

She smiles dreamily before coming to her sense "Its ok! I should have watch where I was heading to" she apologizes.

He takes a step back before introducing himself "Romano Armand, at your service my lady" he bows a bit before taking the back of her hand & kissing it.

She shrieks "Oh my god! You are the famous Romano I'm your huge fan, I even got your cape. I'm being the vampiress this Halloween" she grins making Romano take a step back & watch at the girl in bewilderment.

"You must be the infamous Erika!" he chuckles as she nods eagerly. "You know my name?" she smiles brightly. Romano takes her hand in his arm before taking her to the dance floor.

"One dance with the beautiful lady!" he asks making her swoon. "I can dance whole night with you" she says making him laugh at her before dancing.

"I never thought there will be a night, when I'll see a human enjoying the ball" he winks at her & she grins "Unless you are someone's mate, which I'm now dreaded to ask" he whispers looking around for some pissed off mate.

She giggles, she actually giggles "No, I'm here with the Antonio's & I'm not anyone's mate. I have been crying to come here from ages & finally after doing a favor to the boys I get to come here" she explains cheerfully, smiling at him.

Romano looks at her in interest "If you don't mind me asking, can you tell me what favor was it exactly, that they took the risk to expose you in the party" he says & she shrugs her shoulder & seeing her carefree reaction he feels a sudden anger at the Antonio's stupidity by bringing her here.

This is not a place to expose someone moreover a human! This could go bad if someone with ill nature tries to harm her due to her acquaintances with the Antonio. The Antonio have many who envy & have enough hate to harm someone close to them & this girl standing in front of him is a human & she isn't even mate to anyone which may bring threat to her life! Romano curses the reckless move from the family.

After the song ends he takes her to get a drink so he can keep a close eye on her. "Well, I'm still waiting for the answer" he points out & Erika speak.

"Oh! Sorry actually it's a long story" she replies & that catch his attention "I got enough time" he states watching her intently. She sighs before speaking "Ok if you insist, it's not my fault if you die from getting bored."

She explains how Julian bribed her to go to their cousin's son's birthday & how Mike hates her from beginning to end. Roman laughs at her antics "You mean to say he threw you from the building? Oh my! & you actually showed up in that costume in your school? I must say you are a hilarious girl. I'm glad I crashed into you" his laughter booms hearing her insane tales with the twins.

They gain some attention & people move to check who the lady is that got the fierce Romano in tears with laughter. Seeing the gathering Gio gets up to see the commotion as he nears he looks at the scene in front of him in disbelief.

One of the council members from vampire's that is Romano & from werewolf Adrian are competing each other in drinks & the one who is serving the drinks is none other than Erika who is standing on the table cheering them. He shakes his head in amusement & go drag Erika down the table.