Holidays with Uncle

Krestena's POV

It was Christmas night when Professor Dumbledore called me into his office. I knocked on the door and I heard him say "come in." So I enter his office to see him and my Uncle Moony. I launched myself at him and he caught me.

"Hey Stormy" Uncle Moony says chuckling as he hugs me. Stormy was his nickname for me, because of my grey eyes. Which I got from both my mother and father.

"I missed you Uncle Moony" I say as I pull away smiling.

"Krestena Remus has said can spend the rest of the holidays with him" Professor Dumbledore states making me remember we weren't alone. I hid my face in Uncle Moony's chest to hid my blush. "A bag has already been packed for you and we look forward to your return with the others who left for the holidays. Also McGonagall will inform your friends of your absence" he explains smiling.

"Thank you Professor this is an amazing surprise" I state smiling. "See you after the holidays" I say as Uncle Moony leads me to the fire place. Both the men chuckled as I grabbed a pinch of floo powder. "Oh one last thing Professor, best Christmas present ever" I tell him and then say Uncle Moony's address dropping the floo powder.

When I stepped into our living room I saw my bag and Snowy's cage were already here as Snowy landed on my shoulder. Uncle Remus arrived as I noticed the bare Christmas tree. "I thought we could decorate it together like always" he states seeing my confusion.

Then there was a knock at our front door as Snowy left my shoulder. "Would you please go answer the door while I get the decorations" Uncle Remus suggests. I nod my head and go answer it to see three of my favourite people. I squealed as I launched myself into Tonks awaiting arms.

"Want about us?" Edward asks and I giggle hugging him along with his wife Andromeda. I let them in and lead them to the living room. To see Uncle Remus had retrieved the Christmas decorations for the tree.

"I am going to go prepare some hot chocolate" Andromeda states heading to the kitchen. leaving Edward and Tonks with my Uncle & I. Edward noticed the dying fire and went to get some more firewood. Leaving Tonks, Uncle Remus and I to decorate the tree. Tonks placed on Jingle bells as uncle Remus and I started to hang ornaments.

She then joined us and soon she & I were twirling around the tree with tinsel. Edward came back and rebuilt the fire as Andromeda entered the room carrying a tray of her famous hot chocolate. In the end the others watched as Tonks and I decorated the tree singing to Jingle Bells together.

When we finished Uncle Remus placed me on his shoulders so that I could place the star on the tree. I then choose a movie for us all to watch before I went to bed. I choose the Polar Express and we all sat down drinking our hot chocolate.

I fell asleep on Uncle Remus's shoulder as the train reached the North Pole. I dreamed want a Christmas with my parents would have been like. Snowy had already fallen asleep on her perch by the fireplace.

(the rest of the holiday)

On boxing day the Tonks family was still here in the morning. Tonks and I ended up having a snowball fight. Until Andromeda called me inside to make me take a warm bath before I got sick from the cold. The Tonks family left after lunch and Uncle Remus asked me if I was enjoying school.

I told him about how I became friends with Harry and how we were practically siblings. He was happy I had made a connection with his best friends soon. I also told how Hermione and I are the brightest witches in our year. I then told him how I am friends with three Weasleys. He laughed hearing the pranks I had pulled with the twins.

I also told him how I had nearly mastered the patronus charm and he was impressed.  He then told me about want he has been doing since I went to Hogwarts. For the rest of the holiday the holiday I finished my homework and we did want we usually did before I started school.

On New Years Eve we went to the Tonks residence to celebrate with them. Edward had procured a few filibuster fireworks and lit them as it struck midnight. We had butter beer, cokes,  pizza, chocolate and a variety of chips to eat & drink. Because of how late or in this case early it was. Uncle Remus and I slept there, me in Tonks room with her & Uncle Remus in one of the spare rooms.

When it was time for me to return to Hogwarts I used the floo network. As Uncle Remus sent my stuff there with a wave of his wand. I hugged him goodbye and used the floo network to go to Dumbledore's office. After saying hello to him I went to the great hall as it was still breakfast time to Hermione had already arrived. She was sitting across from Harry and Ron as I sat on her left hand side.

A/N

Picture above of Remus Lupin (aka Uncle Remus and Moony) and picture in the external link of the Tonks family.