Two Faced Man

No one's POV

Harry had reached the final chamber after help from Ron and Hermione. Ron had sacrifice himself during a game of giant wizard chest. Hermione went back to Ron after telling Harry which potion would lead him to the stone. They had not found Krestena and Harry was a little worried along with Hermione.

As Harry entered the final chamber he wasn't met by Snape, but Professor Quirrell and an unconscious Krestena. "You, no it can't be Snape" Harry states. "Want's happened to Krestena?" he asks knelling beside her.

"Snape he does seem the type doesn't he, next to him who would suspect me?" Quirrell asks. "Black is fine merely unconscious until my master needs her help" he adds. "Now be quiet while I examine this mirror" he orders turning away from Harry.

"Krestena please wake up" Harry whispers shaking her gently, but it did not work. He tried to remember any spells that may wake her. However, none came to mind. "That day at the quidditch match Snape tried to kill me" Harry states looking at Quirrell.

Quirrell turns to face him saying "no dear boy I tried to kill you and if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire. I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his counter curse" He adds.

"Snape was trying to save me?" Harry states in shock.

"Man Harry how can you be so stupid" Krestena grumbles waking up. "Why does my head hurt?" she asks sitting up rubbing her head. That's when Harry noticed some blood on the back of her head and on the ground where her head had lied.

"Oh you're awake earlier then I expected, no matter" Quirrell states turning back to the mirror.

"Why would Snape try to save me? When he hates me" Harry asks.

"You idiot, he went to school with your father Harry and they hated each other. Like you and my cousin do" Krestena explains.

"She's right as usual" Quirrell says. "Now want does this mirror do? I see want I desire, me presenting the stone to my master. But how do I get it?" Quirrell asks himself. "Master help me" he states.

'Use the boy' a creepy voice states and Krestena grabs Harry's hand.

"Harry don't go" she tells him.

"Come here Potter now!" Quirrell shouts.

"You'll be ok, I'll be back" Harry assures Krestena before walking over to the mirror.

"Tell me want do you see" Quirrell states. Harry looked into the mirror to see his reflection holding the stone and then placing it in his pocket. He felt something enter his pocket as it did. Pinching his pocket he felt the real stone and gasped. "What is it? What do you see?" Quirrell asks becoming impatient.

"I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore, I've won the house cup" Harry lies quickly. Meanwhile Krestena is trying to stand, but keeps getting dizzy from her head injury.

'He lies' the same creepy voice from before states. Harry backed away from Quirrell back towards Krestena. 'Let me speak to them' the voice tells Quirrell.

"Master you are not strong enough" Quirrell states in a  concerned voice.

'I have strength enough for this' the voice states. So Quirrell moved his turban to reveal an other face on the back of his head. Not just any face either, but the noseless face of Voldemort. "Harry Potter we met again and Krestena Black we met at last" he states.

"I don't want to met you leave us alone" Krestena snaps grabbing Harry's hand. He helped her up and she leaned against him. "Let's go Harry" she whispers and secretly removes the stone from his pocket placing it in her own.

"Bravery, both your parents had it too" Voldemort states. "Don't you miss them together we could bring them back" he tells the children. They looked in the mirror to see there parents. "That's it Harry there is no good and evil, there is only power & those to weak to seek it. All I ask is for something in return something that lays in your pocket Krestena" he states.

"Run" Harry states and both students try to run for it, but Krestena was still weak.

"Stop them" Voldemort orders and Quirrell snaps his fingers making a fire wall appear around the room blocking the escape routes. "Don't be fools, why die when you can join me and live" Voldemort tells the children. "We can bring your parents back, just give me the stone" he says.

"You lair!" Harry and Krestena yell.

"Kill Harry and get that stone" Voldemort orders Quirrell. Who then flies at Harry knocking Krestena out of the way. Krestena hit her head in the same spot again and blacked out. Meanwhile Quirrell had his hands around Harry's throat while the stone rolled out of Krestena's pocket.

Harry grabs Quirrell's wrist with his hand and Quirrell's wrist starts to turn to ash. "What is this magic" Quirrell exclaims pulling away from Harry. While Harry looks at his hands in shock.

"Fool get the stone" Voldemort orders and Quirrell's starts to go towards it & an unconscious Krestena. Harry got an idea and lept forward placing his hands on Quirrell's face. Quirrell screams in pain along with Voldemort as their head starts to turn to ash. Before the whole body is destroyed and Harry falls back to the ground beside Krestena.

"It's over Krestena, come on wake up" Harry encourages her squeezing her hand. But she does not wake and he sees blood on the ground behind her head. "No stay with Krestena don't leave" Harry tells her. As a ghostly Voldemort raises from the ashes and Harry turns his head towards it. The ghostly figure flew through Harry before leaving through the fire as Harry falls unconscious beside Krestena still holding her hand.

A/N

Gif above of Harry and gif on external link of all D. A. D. A teachers.