Decision Made

Krestena's POV

Harry had got his invisibility cloak back after detention in the forest. According to Harry it was the same person who gave it to him for Christmas. Because the handwriting on the note with it matched handwriting with the note from when he received on Christmas morning. Exams are finally over and the stone is still safe.

Now we were walking down a hall to go outside to the lake to relax. While Hermione and I discussed how we thought we went on the exams. We were pulled out of our conversation when Harry started complaining about his scar hurting again.

"Go to Madame Pomfrey" Hermione suggests as we step inline with the two boys.

"He's not ill Hermione" I state.

"Krestena's right, I think it's a warning it means danger is coming" Harry informs is.

"Harry relax the stone is safe" Ron states.

"True and there's no proof that Hagrid has told anyone how to get past Fluffy" I add.

"She's right, Neville will play international Quidditch before Hagrid lets Dumbledore down" Ron assures him. Harry nodded then told he thinks he's forgotten to do something important.

"That's just exams" Hermione assures him.

"Yeah Hermione was halfway reading her Transfiguration notes one night. Before she realized we had already done that exam. It was actually pretty funny" I tell him sniggering.

"Yes and because you didn't tell me, I wasted a lot of revision time" Hermione states annoyed. I just rolled my eyes at her as we step outside. We soon reached the lake and began relaxing under a tree. I can tell Harry was still thinking hard about something. But I just climbed onto a low branched and started reading Uncle Remus's old Potions book.

But when Harry suddenly jumped to his feet I put my book away. "Where are you going?" Ron asks sitting up.

"We've got to see Hagrid" Harry states and I jump back to the ground. As he started to walk away as we followed. Ron asks Harry why we have to see Hagrid. "Don't you think it's strange that want Hagrid wants more then anything is a dragons egg? And a stranger turns up and happens to have one?" Harry asks us.

"Of course, why didn't I think of that before?" I ask scolding myself as we reach Hagrid's hut. He was outside playing a wooden flute as Harry asked who gave him the egg. Then Hagrid was saying how he told the stranger the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. To take Fluffy for expel play a bit of music and he'd fall straight to sleep. We then ran back to the castle to find Dumbledore.

But I was stopped by Cedric and the other three didn't notice. "Krestena Professor Quirrell wants to discuss your test results in his office" he states. I thanked him and headed towards Quirrell's classroom where his office is.

I knock on the door and a voice said/stuttered "c...ome in".

"You wouldn't to see me about my exam professor" I state entering the room. He nods his head and gestures to the parchment on the table. "I don't understand professor, this says I got 97%. So why am I here?" I ask after placing my bag and wand down to look at my test results. But when I turn back to my stuff i see my wand missing "have you seen my wand?" I ask turning to him.

"Oh there it is thanks Professor" I state holding my hand out seeing he was holding my wand.

"You won't be needing it where we are going" he states with an evil glint in his eyes. The thing that got me the most is that he did not stutter.  He put my wand inside his robes pocket drawing his own. I step back away from him looking for an escape rout. "Now you are going to do exactly as I say" he orders and I nod my head. "Good girl lets go" he state pointing at the door with his wand.

I think this maybe my chance to escape, but  he seemed to know want I was thinking. "No running or I kill Potter" he states. So I just walk silently as he guided me to the third floor. I prayed that the others would realize I was gone and would be able to warn Dumbledore.

No one's POV (back with the other three)

"Where's Krestena?" Hermione asks the other two as they left McGonagall's classroom. Just then Ron and Harry noticed their fourth member is missing.

"No idea, probably back in the common room" Ron states.

"Good afternoon" Snape says as he approaches the trio from behind. "Now want would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves, be doing inside on a day like this?" he asks. Then notices that miss Black is missing from the group. "Where is Miss Black?" he asks.

"She's in the library returning some books" Hermione states. Snape nods his head and leaves the trio to head to the library. "Want do we do now?" Hermione asks the other two.

"We go through the trap door tonight, we'll tell Krestena when we see her" Harry states. Hermione and Ron nod their heads as they continued back to the common room. Harry was glad he had his invisibility cloak back, no daunt they'd need it later tonight. Hermione was still worried about Krestena though, it was not like her to just wander off. Especially with something so important at stuck.