Chapter 1: My Gray~Sama

Hey so just to let everyone know that I am not copying Lakewave45 because I am Lakewave45 and I have been locked out of my old account and are therefore unable to finish the fanfic on that account, so I am transferring all of my work onto this one so I can carry on writing 💙 Enjoy!

Juvia's POV

I was staring carelessly into space thinking about what me and Gray~Sama said to each other the night before. I was so mean, yet I think I was right to be. I asked him for a straight answer, he said no. I begged him for a straight answer, go away Juvia. I pleaded for him to at least give me a chance, you're making me late for my job Juvia! He wasn't even going on a job.

After I left the guild hall with tears welling up in my eyes I locked myself in the bathroom and sobbed for about an hour pathetic, right?
I shouldn't be so stupid and clingy and ugly and careless and embarrassing and annoying and everything I am and ever was. I wish I was like Lucy, she's pretty, funny, smart, powerful and he must be crazy about her. I am a burden to him, I can't take it anymore, I should go and apologise.

My eyes started to glimmer with small amounts of hope as I put on a determined smile and thought of how to apologise to my darling Gray~Sama.

Please forgive me....

Hey guys I know it's a short chapter (I edited this on the 11th August 17), enjoy the rest if the story ✌🏻️