Chapter 16: Aftermath From Hell.

(Mature-ish content)
Erza's POV
My eyes slowly opened and a pain shot through my head. Where am I? I thought to myself. Suddenly I saw a hint of blue hair behind me and then I realise arms are around me and I'm.. I'm.. IM NAKED!?

Then blue hair belonged to... Jellal?! And. He was naked too.
"No. No. No. No." I whispered as Jellal was still asleep and I found that we were in some kind of store cupboard. I pried Jellal's arms from around my waist as I reached for my clothes. I put them on quickly and took my phone from out of my pocket.

What the hell are these texts?!
34 new messages:
Juvia: Get back here ducks are attacking
Lucy: Natsu is property
Levy: GET BACK HERE EVERYONES GONE MENTAL!
Gajeel: What is life...?
Gray: 50 points for Brooke!
Lisanna: I didn't know you and Jellal went out!

I dropped my phone as soon as I saw all the messages about me and Jellal. How do they know...?

Then, Jellal wakes up in a flushed state. We stare at eachother, not breaking eye contact, for at least a minute. I mean, I don't see why I didn't. He is gorgeous.

"Hey," he said slowly, "Hi," I said quickly whilst blushing,"Did we?" I asked, "I think so," he replied. We looked pretty hungover. We agreed to tell the others nothing and just forget the whole thing. We walked back to the hotel room awkwardly whilst swaying a bit as the alcohol in our systems desperately tried to destroy us for the day.

I used my keys to open the door and we walked in to find Juvia and Gray picking up beer bottles and laughing about something we struggled to hear. They were hardly hungover?! Juvia said it was something to do with their magic being water-based. The others were still asleep and Gray knelt down to Natsu, marker pen in hand, and drew 'Flamebrain' on his forehead, all of us burst into laughter before me and Jellal burst into kitchen turning on the tap and pulling glasses out of the cupboard.

"Sooooooo... What'd you two get up to last night?" Juvia said smirking whilst raising her eyebrows, "UhUh nothing, just went for a walk," I said awfully quickly, "Awwweee did Erzey Werzey have some lovey dovey time with Jellal," Gray laughed as he cooed, "NO!" Jellal shouted blushing furiously. "Well we were all drunk last night so it might be hard to remember," Gray laughed as Juvia punched his shoulder, "Don't be a meanie," Juvia said pouting before she, as well, bursted into laughter.

No one's POV
Erza fetched a sick bucket from the kitchen with a note attached from Mirajane saying 'you might need this ;)' and joined the others on the velvet red couches. Gray and Juvia told Jellal and Erza how weird Lucy and Natsu were acting strange after they left.

Soon after the scary conversations Natsu woke up, confused as ever, and all the other couldn't hide their sniggering as the label of 'Flamebrain' scribble across his forehead was illuminated in the morning sun. He looked like he was about to be sick, Erza threw him the sick bucket and a bottle of 'Akane resorts finest' water. He gulped it down in a heartbeat. Then without saying a word he headed to the bathroom. Not long after they heard him scream 'ICE PRICK!'

A brawl begun between Gray and Natsu along with Jellal's useless attempts at splitting them up before giving up and sitting down. Their fighting woke a sleepy Lucy up and the sick bucket was handed round once again. The brawl died down as Juvia threw a sandle at both Natsu and Gray, telling them to cut it out because she had a headache. Everyone sat down and music blared in the background, everyone either had cold flannels to their heads or were cooing at the sleeping couple across the room.

"So what happened to you two last night?" Natsu asked in the direction of Etza and Jellal before the pair tensed up whilst blushing, "I-I'd like to ask you two the same question," Erza stuttered as she point her finger at Natsu and Lucy, flustered. "Wa-Wa-wellll," Natsu said, "I asked you first HA!" Natsu said re-gaining cockiness. "Wellllllll,"

Jerza flashback (mature content) Erza's POV
My heart was racing rapidly as my lips were connected to his, my hand moved from his back to his hair as his hands were on my waist. The kiss was rough yet filled with warmth and desire.

Time went on as every got even more drunk and that meant everyone was focused on there own thing. And me and Jellal were only focused on one thing eachother. He grabbed my hand and whispered softly, 'Let's get outta here' I smiled as we walked drunkly out into the hall. We playfully kissed each other whilst laughing and smiling. My back was touching the wall and I pulled Jellal closer to me, breathing in everything about him. We both made eye contact, our faces were inches apart and our breaths tickling each others faces.

Before we knew it we were in the store cupboard, half dressed, breathlessly kissing intensely. His hands were in my hair as his lips moved from my mouth, to my jawline, to my neck.

Then everything went in a beautiful ray of blurry.

-end of flashback-

"Wellllll..." Me and Jellal went for a walk on the beach to get away from all you creeps, "So Lucy," Erza stared, "What did you and Natsu get up to last night?" Lucy looked confused as she struggled to remember, "Actually, I can't remember.."

Nalu flashback (Natsu's POV)
After Gray left me on the couch alone I was in deep thought. She smells like strawberries. And her skin is so soft. I felt like I was grieving her whilst the room spun. I reached for yet another bottle of 'Stella Atois' before Luce came into the room smiling whilst staring at me lovingly.

"Hi." She said cutely as she ran over and sat next to me, "You know," "Out all these people," she said slowly whilst gesturing her finger around the room (even though no one was there) "youuu are my favourite," she whispered giggling, "You're my favourite too, Luce." I said giving my signature smile. She blushed, "I..." "Love.." "You....." Lucy whispered softly before slowly closing her eyes as her head softly fell and rested on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes too.

"I love you too, Luce." "More than anything."

-End of flashback- (No ones POV)
Natsu's face went blank as he asked Gray what he got up to last night but was interrupted when Gajeel and Levy's woke up near enough at the same time. Levy's face went pale as Gajeel's face turned from tired to worry.

"I'll be right back-" Levy said quickly before running into the bathroom. Vomiting sounds were heard and Gajeel followed after her.

"You weren't drinking?" "Lev.. You're not.." Levy looked at him, eyes full of tears, she nodded her head slowly.

"Yes.. I am."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Well, well, well humans. That's was chapter 16! I hope you all enjoyed it! My live for writing has come back and I have so many ideas. I'm hoping to get chapter 17 up by the end of the week. I really hope everything was worth the wait and y'all are looking forward to the next chapter.

~Baiiiiiii