Chapter 14: Best Nights Of Their Lives (Part 1)

Hey guys so this chapter does include some mature-ish content (making out and drinking and stuff 😂) the language will kinda be dumbed down as will the punctuation (I am writing most of this at 2am) but it's a really funny and beware fanpeople because it will have a lot of the ships.
Oh yeah and the start will be kinda basic but the end is... Well read and you will see for yourselves..
Enjoy! 

Gray's POV

Our lips were less than an inch away until... *CRASH* both our eyes opened as our heads turned to the door as we heard muffled.... Screams. OH GOD IT SOUNDED LIKE ERZA!

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" She screamed from the other side of the door, "We're so dead," we said at the same time as we stood straight and slowly knocked on the door. And then it opened........ "Oh look who decided to show up TWO HOURS LATE!" Erza boomed as her expression soon changed when she saw Juvia's newly tattooed wrist and shortly after she saw mine. "You got tattoos," she growled as she dragged Juvia in and then screamed, "Queen Elsa enter too!" It was kinda disturbing.

Once we were in Lucy handed Juvia a hairdryer and she headed to the mirror in the hallway and then I realise... WHERE DID MY SHIRT GO?! "Yo stripper where ya been?" Natsu shouted from like 2 metres away from me, "You wanna go ya drunk fireball?!" I shouted, "Challenge accepted streaker!"

Author~Chan: now we will see what's going through everyone's heads, beware they aren't good places.

Erza's POV

I WANT TO BURN THEM BOTH ALIVE, I AM SO ANGRY, I WANT MORE BOOZE, NATSU SMELLS WEIRD, I AM OVERUN BY EMOTICONS WAIT NO EMOTIONS, AGRHHHHHHHHHHHH, JELLAL IS SO SEXY OMG, WTH I WANNA CRY, ALL THE EMOTICONS.

Natsu's POV

Why was Erza smelling me? Juvia and Gray ftw, I'm really hungry, can we order pizza? Maybe some nachos? Hmmm yea I like nachos...... Mmmmmm nachos, foooooooooooooooooddddd...........

Jellal's POV

I FEEL SO FREE. EVERYTHING IS SHAKING. WOAH. SUCH MINDBLOWING VERY SPECTACULAR. ERZA KISS ME PLSSSSSSSS. I FEEL LIKE JUMPING. SUCH WOW VERY DISASTER. I DRANK TOO MUCH. OH NO.

Lucy's POV

Why does Jellal look like he's gonna.... explode...... I'm sober. Thank god, I don't wanna join these creepos. I wonder what Juvia and Gray were doing, and why is Juvia's hair wet? I'm not even gonna ask her.... I'm tempted but I'm not gonna... Maybe. I really want nachos suddenly....

Gajeel's POV

What is the meaning of life? Is there an after life? What if my life is just a dream? What if I'm wasting my life right now? What if Shrimp won't say yes to my proposal? What if she leaves me for a weirdo?! WHAT IF SHE FINDS ANOTHER BOOKWORM?! NOOOOooooooooOoOoOoOooooooOooooOooOooOoOooooooOOoOoOoooooooooOoO! Life is just a swirling vortex waiting to be crushed!  

Levy's POV

Gajeel's is on the floor rocking back and forth with terror in his eyes.... Oh and he just farted.. Attractive..... Well I can't drink so I guess I'm playing babysitter. And I really want tacos, and books I miss my books. And now I'm crying, this is new but still I want my beautiful books!

Juvia's POV

I don't know what to think, I was about to kiss the man I used to be madly in love with willingly. The funny thing is that I wanted to kiss him, he's different and treats me with respect. But the thing is that I'm at an early stage in Death Lock and what if I get worse to the point where I became like her. I know Gray, I know what he feels for me and if I were to... then it would break him to the point of no return. But.. but *sigh* I still love him. I always will.