Chapter 19: The Very Long Chapter (Part 1)

(Long chapter)
No one's POV
Everyone celebrated in awe of the soon-to-be-married couple. Soon after Levy said yes everyone went downstairs to a classy restaurant in the hotel called 'Corridor' which was lit up with multi-coloured lanterns. Everyone decided to get non-alcoholics to celebrate Levy's pregnancy, which came as a shock to everyone, but it didn't matter what mattered now was the happiness of Gajeel and Levy.

"I'd like to propose a toast," Lucy announced smiling, "To Gajeel and Levy I hope you have a lifetime of happiness," she said, "To Gajeel and Levy!" Everyone shouted holding there drinks up.

For a moment I don't think anyone had anything bad to think about, everyone but Juvia. She was smiling and laughing with Gray, Natsu and Lucy but on the inside.... Rain was falling down. It's good that they couldn't see the outside because it was, in fact, raining. Juvia's vision was blurry and her head started to get hot, she tried to hide it before excusing herself quickly.

She got to the bathroom and leant over the sink. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was hyperventilating, pain shot up and down her wrists and tears streamed down her face.

"What?" She whispered, struggling to breathe. "Calm down, calm down, calm down.." She whispered between breaths and sniffles helplessly.

She looked into the mirror. Who was that? Who was this person? She didn't even look like her, she thought. She looked like her mother. It freaked her out as she stepped back. Then she started to laugh. No, this definitely wasn't real. All this was just a dream, she insisted as she laughed more.

Then she saw black.

She woke up on the bathroom floor, her hand was bleeding? Bleeding? No, she thought. Juvia doesn't bleed. She must've hit her hand when she fell, she thought as the confusion still lingered.

She wasn't out for long otherwise the others or someone else would've found her. She got up off the floor and washed her face. She got her phone out of her pocket and a text showed up on the screen:

Erza: Where are you x

Juvia texted back that she was just on the phone to a doctor. She left the bathroom, making sure there was no trace of what just happened, and snook out the cafe to go get some bandages from the hotel shop.

Then she got a text from Lucy saying;

We're gonna head back to the rooms to get ready for games night x

Juvia texted back a quick 'okay' and hurried back to her room.

Gray was on the bed on his phone, when Juvia came in his attention switched to her bandaged hand.

Gray's POV
I was sat on the bed on my phone, I was texting Lucy on where Juvia was. She disappeared earlier and now I'm worried, I should be up looking for her but Lucy reassured me that she's okay.

A few minutes later the door opened, she stood there casually. Then I look at her hand, it was bandaged. Why was it bandaged? I ran up to her, " What happened to your hand are you okay!?" I said as I pulled her into a hug, "It's fine I just fell so I went to go get some bandages," she said softly, "I was worried sick," I said as we pulled away from the hug. She looked up at me and smiling and started giggling, "What what is it?" I laughed, "I love you so much, Gray~Sama." She laughed, "Not as much as I love you," I said softly, now always appreciating the women in front of me as flashbacks of that night flooded my memory. I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. We broke apart smiling like idiots.

We both got lost in each others eyes, my hands sat delicately on her waist. We both leaned in again, our lips touched and melted into this... perfect dream-like kiss. Her lips were warm and soft and fitted with mine perfectly. I pulled close as possible to me. My hands travelled from her waist to her hair. We were smiling in between kisses and enjoying each others company, like we never had before. The kiss was full of passion, appreciation, comfort and love. The world seemed to move slower until- the door slung open.