Chapter 8: Reverse Role

Heavy editing (3rd March 2018)
Juvia's POV

Me and Gray started to unpack our things once we got into our room. But two things bothered me, one we have to share a damn bed and two Gray kept staring at me. I glared at him unkindly and he stopped. It was currently 6:45pm and dinner was at 7:30, so that gave me enough time to get in the shower, put on fresh makeup and put on new clothes.

"Hey, I'm gonna go and shower," I said to Gray, "Oh okay," he said. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom, which was really clean, and hopped into the shower. The water was so warm and calming, it felt so refreshing!

Gray's POV

Juvia headed to the shower, hopefully I can work out what she's hiding. Maybe I can even convince her to give me a chance? I don't want her ending up with someone else. Especially that prick Lyon. Dumbass.

~A few minutes later
Juvia came out of the bathroom looking, well, amazing. I've never really seen her like that before. I couldn't help but stare, "You look great," I said not really showing emotion. "Thanks," she blushed which definitely made me blush back, she's cute. She's really cute when she does that. There was just awkward silence left floating in the room after that. I started to get ready, I wore my usual white cloak thingy with my usual trousers and we both headed down to dinner.

Juvia's POV time skip 10:00pm

Me and Gray strolled back to our room in the warm summer air, the lobby was decorated with beautiful fairy lights it looked amazing. We got to our room and I unlocked the door, Gray rushed into the room and jumped onto the bed like a child would, which made me sigh at him.
"You're so immature," I said to him, rolling my eyes then letting just a little smile slip, "I think I might go to bed, it's getting kinda late," I said, "Yeah me too, Erza will probably have us up at stupid o'clock," he said laughing.

We put on our night clothes and climbed into bed. It was kinda awkward as we were both staring at eachother, and then he grabbed a piece of my hair, which had been turned black due to the death lock.

"Hey why is some of your hair black?" he questioned, "Oh um I dyed it?" I quickly said as if it were a question, "You don't seem so sure.." He said, "I am don't worry," I laughed slightly. I looked at him, he was smiling. The smile I could never ever resist. If I had no self control right now I'd probably faint. But that's not me anymore. I'm still debating on whether to not care and let everything move by itself. But that's not an option in my head right now. Even if it meant not caring and having the dream life I've been chasing for months, there's still a very big down side. If I get ill, really really ill.. What would happen to Gray?

My eyes started to flutter and so did his, I thought he was asleep but he pulled me into his chest holding me tight. And I thought in my whole life I would never witness a moment like this... his warm lips kissed and whispered 'sorry' my forehead and then he pulled me closer.

Erza's POV (the next morning 6:00am)

Me and Jellal were knocking on everyone's doors waking them up, we found out the pool opened really early so we wanted to go for a morning swim. The last door we came to was Gray and Juvia's, we knocked for five minutes and they weren't answering... So I picked the lock. We came in to find Gray's muscular arms wrapped around Juvia's body, they looked so peaceful....
"AHHHHHH MY OTP THE FEEEEELS!" I screamed startling both of them up from their sleep, "What the hell Erza!" Gray shouted, "What are you doing?!" I yelled, "Oh we're all going swimming get ready!" She said happily, "Give us half an hour!" We both yelled at the same time, "Fine," she said smirking.

Gray's POV

I climbed back under the cover pulling Juvia back into my arms. "W-what are you doing!?" She asked, "Just stay like this a bit longer, you're so warm," I said burying my face in her hair, she hugged me back slightly not saying a thing. Damn she so fucking cute.

Juvia's POV

Five minutes passed and I thought it was about time we got ready. "Gray time to get up," I laughed placing my fingers on his hair and messing it up. "Oi! Watch the hair got a photo shoot with vogue later," he laughed, we both got up.
"Hey I'm just gonna get in the bathroom and change," I said grabbing my sundress yellow and my white bikini, "Oooh can I come?" He said smirking, "IN YOUR DREAMS YA CREEPY PERV AMD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at his face before that smirk appeared on his face again. Ugh he's been hanging out with Loke too much >.<

I came out of the bathroom, ready to go. Me and Gray headed down to the pool where Erza gave us direction to, looks like everyone beat us to it because we were the last ones to arrive.

"Hey Ju-Chan!" Levy yelled, "Hey!" I said running over to her, Lucy and Erza. "So, heard you and Gray had some alone time this morning," Lucy said with a smug expression on her face, hehe stop or I'll attack. "We definitely weren't at all!" I countered, "Really?" "Because I remember Erza telling us that when she broke into your room she saw Gray's arms around you and ya both looked pretty happy about it..." Lucy smirked, "I will push you into that pool." I said taking off my sundress whilst glaring at them whilst they cooed, "Whatever you say, Juvia..." Levy said with a smug expression.

We were standing by the pool until someone came up behind me and pushed me in! "Gray!" I yelled, "Sorry, my bad.." he said smirking as he held out his hand to help me out. Instead of him helping me out I pulled him in...
"Ha! Revenge!" I said laughing as we started to splash eachother.

The rest of the day was just me and the girls hanging around and spending time with eachother, nothing special. Then we all went back to Natsu and Lucy's because Natsu claimed they had a secret tunnel on the balcony.... They didn't.

Later back at Juvia and Gray's room 10:30pm
Juvia's POV
I sat on the bed looking at the wall. I'd been like this for a while, Gray was still at Lucy's challenging Natsu to a duel. When I'm happy around him I forget everything he did last week, everything he's ever done. But times like these, what he did was all I can think about.

It's painful. One minute I can be the happiest person in the world, thinking I have everything, then the next all that goes away and is replaced with confusion and anger. He humiliated me. In front of everyone. Is that something to really forgive? I mean yeah, of course I still like him and wanna be with him... Now he's showing affection towards me.. Being nice and caring.... Would it be selfish of me to want to be with him?

I mean the Death Lock has so many capabilities of what I could do to me, would I want him around for that to happen? I want to be with him. But at the same time.. It's not easy to forget that he pushed me aside like dirt again and again just because he was scared to tell me he loved me.

"Stupid." I said, looking down. Coldness towards him won't help anything. I'm just gonna let anything happen because I can't get out of what I'm into now. I picked up the tainted streak of hair and let out as sigh as I looked towards the window and saw light rain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heavy editing finished 3rd March 2018
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! 😄