Chapter 18: Whatever Anyone Did

(May be short but this is important to the fic, next chapter is back with the others, enjoy!)
No ones POV
Magnolia was quiet for once, with no Team Natsu around everywhere was just silent and untouched. The guild went on as normal, for everyone except Mirajane, Wendy and the Master. For them, the days went on as tiring and stressful.

Mira spent the time she had in the bar daydreaming about the others at Akane or sometimes staring across the room at a certain lightning wizard. When she wasn't at the bar she was with Wendy and Carla trying to find what little research they could about Juvia and what's wrong with her.

Wendy spent her free time worrying about Juvia and the others. She felt like something bad was going to happen. Not just to Juvia... but to everyone. Carla kept telling her she was being silly and just to carry on with healing and research. She spent nights with Mira in the library along with the new device Levy made a couple months back.

The new device was some kind of research machine, you typed in anything and information about said thing would come up. Wendy saw Hibiki use something like it once.

One night Mira was tried it out. She typed in the name Laxus in once or twice and got some cheeky result, obviously before removing the search history after Carla barked at her to type in something useful. Mira typed in the name 'Juvia Lockser' the search results came up and she read;
"Juvia Lockser, age 17-24, is a notorious S-Class Mage of the Fairy Tail. She was a former member of the famous guild Phantom Lord, serving as a member in the feared element 4 for earning aliases such as; 'Juvia Of The Deep' and 'Rain Women.' The guild disbanded back in X784 causing Juvia to join The Fairy Tail Guild.

The reason for this is that the wizard was cursed from birth for rain to follow her depending on her mood. No one knows how this happened, which adds to the mysterious persona of Juvia Lockser and her capabilities.

Blah blah blah.." Mira carried on scrolling down before she got to the 'suggested people's box' there was a name and a photo that sounded and looked like Juvia. The name read 'Julliet Lockser' and the picture showed a women in her late twenties, she had small hints of black streaks in her hair. She looked like a determined woman wearing a uniform. She clicked on the picture to find..

ERROR ERROR ERROR

All over the screen. Then suddenly books started flying down from the shelves, voices echoed all throughout the room and thunder screamed above. Then the sound of a baby crying flooded into Mira's ears. Her eyes went wide. She could see Juvia. Juvia and Gray. There was fire and loud gunshots. Gray and Juvia were running through a corridor, everything seemed to be in slow motion. They corridor was white and alarms started going off. Her mind switched to Natsu and Lucy, Lucy was crying and Natsu stood next to her frozen. Juvia and Gray were there again along with someone else. Gray was screaming at someone. Again there was a baby crying, then, a soft voice. It sounded like Levy. Then she saw guilds, throwing spells and shooting things. There was fire everywhere. A women stood, smiling over destruction. Her hair was a sickly shade of pink and her eyes glistened like the colour of emeralds.

Mira collapsed on the floor with her hand covering her mouth.

"Mira!" Wendy screamed, she ran up to Mira as Carla followed her. "Are you okay!?" "I-I oh my goodness...." Mira said quietly with tears in her eyes. What did she see...?

Soon Mira was in Master's office explaining what she saw, "At first it was just a baby crying.... Then I saw fire... So much fire....." Mira said trying to concentrate, "Go on my child," Master instructed calmly, "Then I saw Juvia and Gray, they were running through some kind of corridor... There were loud gunshots and the corridor was on fire," "Then that's when I heard alarms," "Everything went in slow motion... Then I saw Natsu and Lucy." "Lucy was crying and Natsu stood next to her with wide eyes." "Then I heard Gray screaming and I think Juvia was there... Then there was rain. Lots of rain." Mira took a few breaths, "Then I could hear a baby crying again and then I heard some kind of whisper-soft voice... It sounded a bit like Levy.." "Then.." Mira broke down into tears, Master had a worried look on his face. "Then I saw the guilds throwing spells, shooting things, everyone was injured... There was so much fire." "Then it started raining again... I saw a girl she had... Pink hair?.. From then I can't remember what I saw.." Mira said confused as she wiped tears away.

"Mirajane, I don't want you using the search engine again." Master said sternly, "I'll call Hibiki to look at it, from now just research in books.." Master instructed, "Okay," Mira replied as she got up and left to tell Wendy she was okay.

Master sat on his desk in silence. He knew this was serious, he had an idea to inform the magic council. He rejected the idea when he saw the filing cabinet and remembered the letter handed to him by Juvia and Gajeel a long time ago.

Whatever anyone did, this generation of Fairy Tail will soon be ripped away. Whatever anyone did, no one can stop it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's another chapter done! I know this one was short but I'm hoping the next one will be longer. This chapter was necessary to the story and I think how was a sensible time to add it in so YA. The next chapter should be up possibly by next week, it's quite a long chapter so it's gonna take me a while to write, I might post the odd trailer of preview in the next few days. Until then...

~Baiiiiiii