Chapter 11: Well Damn Suprises Are Suprising

Fluffy fan girl/boy/any other specific gender 💛 chapter so beware of pillow attacks and emotional sobs once in a while (I'm joking 😂)

Juvia's POV

Levy and I went up to the 'common room' which is located near our rooms at the end of the corridor. We had a MOUNTAIN of films and LOTS of cheesy puffs. And damn Levy wouldn't stop eating, like I've never seen even Natsu eat that fast!
"Hey Levy I think you should just slow down," I giggled, "They're just so good and I feel so sick and ahhhh!" She said as she started crying into her book full of cheesy crumbs... WAIT WAIT WAIT BACK THE HELL UP.
"Levy how long have you been sick for?" I asked suspiciously, "Like the past three morning," she said. "Levy," I said softly, "I think you might be pregnant," she spat her cheesy puffs out of her mouth.
"WAT."
"Okay, um we need to go down to the store and get a few tests," I suggested, "Good idea thanks Ju-Chan."

We headed down to the store on the ground floor and went in the 'medical section' and grabbed three tests and handed then to the cashier lady "So which one of you?" She asked, "Me," Levy gulped as the cashier handed us our change. Me and Levy were walking back up to the common room and we saw girls toilets nearby I nudged her and she huffed and went in.

I waited outside her stall and heard her gasp, "Levy?" "What does it say?" I said as she unlocked the door "I'm going to have a baby!!!!" She squealed with tears running down her face. I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT OMG!!!!!!!!!! I hugged her immediately and smiled, "You're going to be the best mom ever!" I squealed. "Wait." "What will Gajeel say?!" "What if he leaves me?!" "I can't raise a child on my own!" "He'll hate me-" I cut her off as tears started to run down her face, "Gajeel will be the HAPPIEST man on earth when he finds out," "He would never ever dream of leaving you because he loves you," I reassured her with a kind smile and used the corner of my jumper to wipe away her tears.

A few hours later Levy's POV

My mind squealed with absolute happiness and panic, in about nine months I will be holding a baby in my arms. But will Gajeel be with me? I'm scared, I'm sure he will but if he doesn't..... I'm not sure what I'll do.
Me and Juvia lounged on the couches whilst talking about baby names (such as: Emma, Martha, Tyler, Sammy) and whether it will have my eyes or Gajeel's whilst stuffing our mouths with cheesy puffs and gummy bears.

I grabbed hold of my surroundings and realised there was something not quite right about Juvia, she looked tired and well.. ill. You could tell that she hasn't been sleeping well and that she hasn't been drinking water that much, maybe her and Gray have been fighting again?

"Hey Juvia," "Have you been okay lately?" I asked, "Yes of course I have just a few headaches here and there but apart from that all good," she nodded. I agree with the others something's definitely up... WHAT IF SHE'S KNOCKED UP TOO! "Hey Juvia are you pregnant too?" I asked teasingly, "Dude no."

Hey guysssss sorry for the short chapter but it was fun to write and made me fan girl A LOT. After the next two-ish chapters I'm going to include some nalu and jerza as I haven't really focused on those ships in this fic so yeshhhhhhh. I'm going to publish the next chapter tonight! So productive, like I'm not asleep right now and I'm actually motivated 😂 next chapters is going to be a gruvia chapter and let's just say it might be a little bit sad and surprising, see ya in the chapter!