Chapter 22: Erza And Jellal

Warning: Short chapter, the next chapter will be out next week and it'll be long, I promise. Mature Content (smutty paragraph)

No One's POV
"No way! They were like going at it!" Nastu exclaimed from across the table at Lucy, "Proper! It was disgusting! They were on top of each-" Lucy was cut off by Levy, "Lucy, we don't need details." "ERZA'S GONNA BE SO EMBARRASSED WHEN WE TELL HER I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOK ON HER FACE!'" Natsu shouted inconsiderately, letting everyone in the entire cafe know about their conversation. "Hey Pyro! Keep it down!" Gray said, "Shut up, Stripper! No one tells me what to do!" Natsu countered. As they brawled (and Gajeel joined) Lucy, Levy and Juvia gossiped about Erza and Jellal.

"I'm so lucky I got out as soon as I did, I don't wanna think about what I would've seen if I walk in 5 minutes later..." Lucy said, "So do you think they'll get together?" Juvia said hesitantly, already knowing about the ongoing love affair, as she pulled her phone out from under the table and tried to warn Erza. "It would be SO cute if they did! Who knows in a few months I won't be the only one expecting!" Levy laughed, "I don't think that'll happen, Lev." Lucy laughed.

Erza's POV
Jellal's hands were all over my body. I kissed him willingly. He smirked between kisses as his bare skin touched mine, he was shirtless and very sexy. One hand touched his abs as the other was tangled in his hair. He was so gorgeous. Jellal refrained from kissing my lips as his travelled to my neck, he kissed roughly leaving red marks, his lips then travelled to my collarbone. His hand grazed my skin as he touched my shirtless upper body- then suddenly I got 6 notifications on my phone at once.

I reached my for my phone as he carried on kissing me. I gasped as I read my message.

"We're in trouble." I said as Jellal got off me, "Why? What's wrong?" He asked, "Lucy saw us!" I exclaimed as I mentally stressed. "Crap! How?" Jellal said shocked and embarrassed, "I don't know but as it seems, she's told everyone! DOES SHE HAVE DEATH WISH!" I screamed angrily as I pulled my shirt back on and drew my sword and marched downstairs with an anxious-red-faced Jellal trailing after me.

No One's POV
"LUCY!"
.
.
Everyone shrieked around the table as they heard a familiar voice, "Hide me!" Lucy squeaked, climbing under the table.

Erza arrived in front of the table, "I can see you, Lucy." Erza said sternly. Jellal soon joined the party, panting ferociously whilst buttoning up his shirt. "You two get busy then, Erza?" Gray laughed, Erza pulled off her shoe and smacked him across the head with it, "Jesus Christ, good luck Jellal!" Gray shouted. Natsu snickered, Lucy got up and put a hand over his mouth before Natsu could say another word. "I'm sorry I just walked in I didn't mean two I wouldn't of thought you two would've um-" Lucy spoke, "Please don't hit me with the shoe!!" Lucy cowered, covering her face with her hands. Erza stepped back, sighed, and dropped the shoe, "I'm not going to hit you, Lucy." She sighed.  "But I do have an important announcement so please be quiet or I will pick the shoe up." Erza said sternly, glaring at Natsu and Gray. Natsu snickered, "Yeah important announcement, you now know what Jellal looks like naked!" He burst out laughing, everyone stared before a shoe arrived in the middle of Natsu's face.

"Proceed," Lucy chirped, as the groaning Natsu got up off the table whilst earning a few strange looks from the small public of the cafe. Erza grabbed Jellal's arm, "We're a couple now!!!" Erza squeed. Jellal's face became even more red, but still he basked in the happiness of being with the one he loved- finally.

Everyone wasn't as surprised as the initial thought of Erza being involved but still the happy couple earned many congratulations from their friends.

The day ended at a small, midnight cafe with fairy lights bordering the room. The group drank hot chocolate and talked as friends, for once instead of laughing comrades. They planned the next few days ahead of them. Unfortunately, for Gray that meant getting angry about Lyon soon joining them. But still, the air was soft and comforting. Peace was scattered around Fiore that night.
.
.
.
.
But for how long?

Erza's POV
Jellal grabbed my hand, we walked through the warm spring air happily as crickets boasted around us. The rest of the group were behind us as the walked in silence.

Today I have fulfilled dreamed up accomplishments. I am strong. I am in love. I am happy. No one can take that away. My empowerment of myself only fuels my happiness and strength against what evil things will come our way. I'm so unbelievably happy and content, things will change but it'll be everything to look forward to.

Jellal smiles at me, I smile back and all those years of hurt start to become my distant memories.

Here it is! Sorry that this chapter was short, but next chapter should be longer. I might go back and edit some stuff because I feel I need to do better whilst writing but for now here's chapter 22. 23 should be out in the next few days.

Thanks for reading!! 🌅