Chapter 9: The Perfect Ring Of Memories

Gray's POV

I woke up with my arms around Juvia, last night she had a nightmare so we both stayed up. Her face looked so adorable while she slept, I stared at her as I wanted to be the first one to say hello when she woke up. Her eyes started to open, "Hello," I said, "Hi," she replied, "Thanks for staying up with me last night, it really means a lot," she told me, "It's no problem, whenever you need me," "I'm here," I said as she slightly blushed. "Well, I best be getting up," she said getting out of the bed, "Stay," I said grabbing her arm, "Gray, I said I'd meet Gajeel," she said giggling, "Fine," I huffed letting go of her arm.

Juvia's POV

After I got up I headed to the bathroom with my blue shorts (just above my guild mark), my white flats and underwear.
I was in the bathroom getting ready until I forget... I left my shirt in the bedroom. God. "Hey Gray!" I yelled, "What is it?!" He yelled back, "I sorta left my shirt in the bedroom, could ya grab it for me?" I asked, "Sure, um which one is it?" He replied, "The long-sleeved, white, button-up shirt!" I told him, "I can't find it!" He said, "Okay close your eyes I'm coming in," I said, holy crap I am about to go in a room with only my bra and skirt on in front of Gray. Great.

I came into the room quickly, I rummaged through my wardrobe but still I couldn't find it. "I think I found it," Gray said holding up the correct item of clothing, "GRAY, WHAT THE HELL, YOU'RE LOOKIN AT ME IN MY UNDERWEAR YA PERV!" I yelled as red rushed to my face. "Woah, calm down it isn't like I haven't seen you in a bikini before," he answered cooly, "Just give my the shirt," I said flatly as he handed me the shirt, laughing.

Once I was ready I strolled down the hallway and knocked on Gajeel and Levy's door. Gajeel answered the door all ready to go. "Okay so Levy is out readin' with Lucy and Jellal so that gives us four hours," he said, "Wait, I didn't know Jellal reads books n' stuff," I said, "Yep, he's an egghead too," he said, "I'll tell Levy," I said putting my hands on my hips, "Forget I said anythin' Rain Woman," he said.

We headed to the resort mall and kept our eyes out for jewellery stores, until we came across a store called Gale's jewellers (authors note, hmmm GaLe where have I heard that before.... 😏).
"Hey Gajeel, there's one!" I said pointing to the store.

Meanwhile Gray's POV

I strolled around the resort, until I decided to take a break at the beach where I tied to contemplate my feelings about Juvia.
"Whatcha thinking about?" A familiar voice said behind me, I turned around to see Erza. "Or rather who.." She said taking a seat next to me, "Okay, I give up I'm thinking about Juvia," I said giving in to the scarlet-haired Mage, "Well... That's new," she said, "I can't stop thinking about her," I said, "In what way exactly..." She said uneasily, "I'm crazy about her......" I told her, "You mean... You love her, don't you?" She said happily, "Honestly, yes." I answered "And I don't know how to tell her after what happened last time..." "So last week, you denied your feelings all together for her and make her feel like nothing, and now your head over heels for her?" "I don't get boys." She said, "Look I know I don't deserve her but... Over the past few days I have realised my TRUE feelings for her and I can't let her go." I told her.

Erza's POV

He is such an idiot, the biggest. What if he finds out about Juvia's secret and lost her, it would kill him. But he loves the woman, we all saw the way he kissed her last week. It's purely obvious. But he needs to hear it from Juvia herself, they both have a confession to make so...
"I think if I were you I would wait until the right moment to tell her, like I wouldn't tell her right away ya know..." I said as he sighed, "It may be hard to deal with but the best you can do is take my advice," I said getting up and wandering off.