Chapter 6: The Girl Who Didn't Grow Up Quick Enough

Erza's POV

I am so excited! I get to spend three weeks with Jellal! We leave on Friday morning and today is Monday so we are spending 3 days in the library. I told team Natsu that me and Juvia are spending some time off, they seemed suprised and Gray seemed suspicious. They are all aware that we are going to Akane so they (Team Natsu) took a three day job as supply teachers. Good luck.

Juvia's POV

I woke up, greeted by the rain tattooing itself on my window. Last night was the worst nightmare I have ever had. And it didn't help that Gray came over demanding answers.

Flashback
"Juvia!" Gray shouted banging violently on my door, "Let me in we need to talk!" I opened the door, "Do you mind?!" "It's eleven o'clock at night and Erza will murder you if wake her up!" I shouted but whispered, "Please can I have a word?" He said, "Have two get lost." I said staring blankly at his face, "Why are you acting this way! Why didn't you answer your phone or your calls for THREE days?" He questioned, "I was worried!" "Just tell me what's wrong!" I sighed, "Look I don't want to argue anymore," I said, "Let's just be friends and end it there," "Fine," he muted sadly as I close the door and wept silently in the bathroom.

-end of flashback-

Today, me, Erza and Mira will be spending time in the second-basement library trying to find a cure for my illness. I am going to bring along my mothers old diary to analyse her side affects and prepare any way I can.

Erza and Mira were up on ladders searching for anything related to the death lock as I scrolled through my mothers diary entries. They soon joined me with a few dusty, old books.
"Hey Juvia what your mom like?" Mira asked me, "She was amazing, she was my hero, she was so kind." I answered, "I try not to remember most of my childhood but I do remember my mother in great detail," "What was her name?" Erza asked, "Julliet" "I lost her when I was twelve almost thirteen, then a month after she died my father lost it and one day he abandoned me and my younger sister, Ren." "We had to fend for ourselves, with Gajeel's help," I explained
"Gajeel?" Mirajane curiously asked, "Yes, me and Gajeel grew up together from the age of twelve and in X779 he found me and Ren," "We traded for food, trained with our magic and I taught Ren how to sew, use her Water magic and then one day there were bombs flung over our village to wipe out all the wizards we lost her." I said sadly hearing gasps come out from Mira and Erza. "W-why did they bomb you're village to wipe out wizards?" Erza questioned, "We lived in a propaganda village near Seven," "It was and possibly still is inhabited by humans who despise wizards and magic," "That's why me and Ren were such threats," "Juvia, we are so sorry-" "No don't be there was no way we could help her, sometimes these things happen," I answered quickly.
I showed them pages of my mother and told them more about my childhood. And then we found something in one of the research books. To find what they lost and understand the true........ Then there was no next page.
"What! THE NEXT PAGE IS..... MISSING! GRRRRRRRRRR!" Erza boomed, "Erza calm down," I said calmly, "BUT WE NEED THE DAMN CURE!" She yelled, "Wait, I have an idea," "Back at our old house my mother had an underground vault filled with books and potions we could to my old village after Akane," "We have a concealment spell coasted on the old Lockser quarters!" I suggested, "But we will have to conceal our powers and identities," I suggested, "Juvia. You. Are. A. Genius." Mira said bursting with pure excitement, "Wait you can't protect yourself, we are gonna need the others with us, what do we tell them?" Erza said, "We will tell them it's a job to find some books and not tell them I ever lived there, simple" I said, "Genius." Mira squealed.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be much longer. I hope you enjoyed 💚💙💚💙
(Edited on the 16th August 2017)