Chapter 7: Akane Resort

Friday morning (Juvia's POV)

I woke up to Mira, Erza, Levy, Lucy, Gray and Natsu in my room. "AHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed, "Juvia we are leaving in an hour are you even packed?" Natsu said looking through my personal belongings, "WHY ARE YOU IN MY DORM?!" I yelled turning into water ready to pounce, until Erza through a pillow at me. She gave me the death glare as I remembered my situation. "GET OUT PERVS!" "READ THE RULES NO GUYS ALLOWED!" I yelled hitting Natsu over the head with a book.

I packed five tank tops, five pairs of shorts, five dresses, two bikinis and two hoodies (along with essentials). I wore a black lace crop-top, a blue hoodie with white shorts and a base ball hat.

Me and the girls strolled to the guildhall with our luggage and the sun beaming down on us. There we found Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, Pantherlily and Happy.

"Where's Jellal?" Erza asked, "Oh he will meet us at Akane," Mira said bubbling with excitement, "Oh okay," Erza said, "She loooovesssss himmmmmm," Happy cooed flying over us, "No I don't stupid fleaball!" She yelled pointing one of her swords towards him, "Okayyyy onto the bus chop, chop," Mira said taking the sword off a growling Erza.

Gray's POV

I saw the girls walk towards the guild hall and one of them in particular caught my eyes. Juvia. She looked so beautiful and happy, her eyes glowed in the sunlight and her hair danced in the wind. Idiot, why didn't I confess sooner.

We headed on the bus. Erza lounged on one of the sofas bye the window with her eyes glued to her phone, probably texting Jellal. Natsu and Gajeel were picking a fight with each other, while Lucy and Levy were sat on the the couch opposite Erza with their eyes fixated on books. The exceeds were silently arguing just like their owners and Mira was driving the bus. Then I saw Juvia sat on one of the seats staring out of the window with a strange book in front of her.

"Hey Juvia," I said sitting down opposite her, "Oh hey Gray," she said casually. Gray. No Sama. That felt strange. "What's that book?" I asked with curiosity, "Oh um it's just a storybook," she said quickly, "Cool, um I haven't really seen you lately since I have been on that job, have you been okay?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. I have noticed that she hasn't returned to herself since our conversation the other night, "Oh I've been good," she said back a little too quickly. She is hiding something.

Mirajane's POV

Behind me, I heard Juvia and Gray talking. I smirked sneakily. Oh my ship will sail, they will date, get married and have adorable babies. I laughed manically out loud. Oops. "Mira, are you..... Okay?" Lucy asked, "Oh no I'm fine," I giggled as I heard Gajeel mumble something before I shot invisible daggers at him, ooooOOooOooOohhhahahahaahaha this is going to be fun I thought, as I smirked evilly.

Juvia's POV

Finally! We arrived and found ourselves in the hotel lobby. "Okay minna, I have the roommate list and schedule for the next three weeks!" Mira said handing Levy the pieces of paper and you will never guess what it said.

Schedule
Hey minna, so this is your schedule, the days that are labelled 'free' are the days that you are free to make your own plans but I will list the days of events:

Thursday, Waterpark
Friday, Sleepover (commencing in room 610)
Saturday, Games Night (commencing in Natsu and Lucy's room)
Sunday, Free Day

Monday, Ultimate Truth Or Dare (commencing in room 610)
Tuesday, Free Day
Wednesday, Free Day
Thursday, Tour Of Akane Resort
Friday, Pool Party
Saturday, Arrivals Of Lamia Scale, Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus
Sunday, Free Day

Monday, Interguild Ball (commencing in Hotel Lobby)
Tuesday, Free/Last Day
Wednesday, Leave

Enjoy these next two-ish weeks because when you return to the guild hall me and master have a VERY important mission for all of you.

Enjoy,
Mira 😈❤️

Roommate list

Room 603- Gajeel and Levy
Room 607- Natsu and Lucy
Room 601- Erza and Jellal
Room 609- Gray and Juvia

No please. Kill me now! Why do I have to share a room with Gray!
"Hey Mira why do me, Juvia and Erza have to share a room with the boys!" Lucy yelled, "Well if they share together they will probably kill eachother!" She giggled, "True," Erza laughed "Anyway if worse comes to worse- gahhhhhhhhh," she said if she was distracted by something.... Or someone.
"JELLAL!" She yelled, "Hello Erza," he said politely as he bowed, they are obviously in looooove I thought as they chatted and rolled off to their room. "Hey, are you coming Juvia?" Gray asked, "Oh yeah, gomen," I said as I walked to our room with him.

Hey guys so I have finally finished all of the chapters on my previous account so.... Be prepared for a lot of the feels in the next chapters! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Enjoy!