One of the Boys

Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus

"Here she is." Bam announced as Belle entered the room, smiling as she did so.

"How can you look that good in pjs?" Johnny questioned. She blushed and looked down at herself for a second, before looking back up at him as he winked.

"This beauty is modelling out pyjama line, wearing our long sleeved pale blue oversized shirt decorated with bananas-"

She strutted through the doorway as Pontius did the voiceover, reaching the end of the imaginary catwalk and placing her hand on her hip.

"-now, although they are obviously not supposed to be worn with that shirt, Miss Lamb can still rock the tight black shorts, her lovely legs also concealed by her fluffy pink bed socks-" she placed one of her legs on the couch arm where Steve-O was seated, staring off into the distance dramatically. The boys laughed and clapped.

"-and finally, the make up. Belle has decided not to cake her gorgeousness in make up, however spiced up her outfit with a messy bun. And this is why it's my personal favourite." He winked, Belle finishing her show with a twirl and a curtsy. They whistled and clapped, Johnny blowing kisses towards her.

"Mhmhmmm, you work it sister-" Dunn clicked his fingers in a large Z pattern, making Belle giggle really hard.

"O, let the pretty little lady sit there." Knoxville and Steve-O sat on the small two seater together, Steve-O shaking his head.

"I would prefer it if she sat right here..." Steve-O grabbed his crotch with one hand, biting his bottom lip as Belle folded her arms and cocked her eyebrow. Johnny slightly smirked as he bit on his fist, waiting for Belle to come up with a response.

"Hunny, the only reason I'd be having contact with your private area is to do this-" Belle suddenly smacked him straight in the zipper, causing him to curl up in to a ball and groan loudly. The others were crippled with laughter from the shock of Belle doing an action like that, Johnny awfully proud of her.

"See, a girl in our group can only be a good thing." Johnny pulled her onto his lap, her back resting against the arm of the couch.

"Yeah, great." Steve-O struggled to speak from being doubled over in pain, sitting back how he was before, the laughter dying down. 

"Probably should have warned you that me, Belle, and Bam have been boxing each other since we could walk." Dunn shrugged his shoulders, Bam nodding along.

"So she ain't just a pretty face." Johnny joked, pinching her cheek before being slapped away by Belle.

"Feisty. Hey Dave, I've got a challenge for ya." Johnny said across the room, Dave already looking skeptical.

"Let's hear it..?" He was very unsure of what Johnny was about to say, and was even more concerned what he was going to be made to do.

"If you can hit this apple off of Steve-O's head with this coaster, Belle has to chug a pint of beer in ten seconds. Deal?"

"Wait what-?" Belle turned her head quickly towards Johnny, suddenly realising she was involved.

"You're on." Dave replied, preparing the coaster and the apple.

"You little bastard." She mumbled to Johnny, who chuckled and squeezed her to him as they all watched intently.

Of course, Dave was successful.

"Sorry B." He squeezed her arm as she stood up to get the drink, smiling in return. Belle stood infront of the TV in the corner of the room, preparing herself for the drink. However, Johnny stood up.