Repeated

I've Told You Now - Sam Smith

One month, 63 stunts, and another hotel later, Johnny found himself bedridden once again, this time with a shoulder and thigh injury. He was incredibly tired and in one of his foul moods again, Belle letting him rest in bed with a beer in his hand, the TV off. Belle entered the bedroom, taking the empty glass on the bedside table beside him and beginning to exit again, before turning around to him.

"Do you want anything, Johnny?" She asked with a smile. Johnny didn't even look at her.

"No." He mumbled, sipping on his beer again.

"Do you want me to lay next to you?" She questioned hopefully.

"If you want." He shrugged and sipped his beer again, the smile on her face dropping. She sighed and left with the glass, a knock erupting from the door. She smiled at them as they returned it, Belle allowing them in. Dunn, Bam and Steve-O came in and to check on Johnny, asking if they could see him. Belle agreed, taking them into the room.

"You okay man? You took a really heavy fall." Steve-O sat on the bed beside Johnny, who looked at them like aliens. Dunn

"Yeah you were like running towards this huge-"

"-I know, I was there, I felt it." Johnny grimaced, staring back at the nothingness before him. The boys were silenced, slightly shocked by the abrupt interruption. Bam cleared his throat awkwardly and tried to lighten the mood again.

"Right...well we were going to have some beers together, unless you wanna sleep-"

"-Yeah I'd rather rest, so if you could go, that would be great." He said with mock happiness, before drinking again and going back to being stone faced. They stood up and slowly walked out of the room.

"Uh sure. Laters dude." 

"Get well soon."

Belle was stood at the bedroom door the entire time, and after she kissed them goodbye, she folded arms and narrowed her eyes at him. He noticed her presence and exhaled heavily.

"What now?" He waited for her to whine on about something uninteresting.

"You were a total dick towards them." She shook her head at him, walking over to the foot of the bed.

"They know I'm injured, so why bother coming?" He shrugged, drinking more.

"To check if you're okay?" She said in an obvious tone, Johnny scoffing.

"Well I'm glad that after years of me looking after them they would eventually decide to return the favour." He snapped, Belle preparing to snap back.

"Y'know that they-wait..."return the favour"?" She repeated, something in her brain clicking.

Johnnys eyes glared at her with the most sinister look in his pupils. It was bitter.

"This isn't about them at all. It's about me not being able to return your I love you."

"Maybe it is." He mumbled, swinging his legs around the edge of the bed, staring at the floor with his beer still in his hand.

"Oh this is pathetic, Johnny." She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips, Johnny shooting up from his seat and turning to her.

"Yeah because of you, Belle! Seven months together and you can even say that you love me. What's that about?" He stepped towards her and used his hands to act out his words.

"Because I'm scared. You know what happened between me and Heath and I don't want that to happen again." She cried, her hands balled up into fists.

Through one eye, he looked at her like hated and loathed her more than anything in existence right now. However through the other, he wanted nothing more than to hold her and take away her pain. He began to tear up himself.

"Why do you keep comparing me to him? Huh? D-Do you still love him or something?" He choked, taking another step towards her, Belle shaking her head.

"What the hell are you thinking, no!?-"

"-Then tell me you love me, goddamn it!" He threw his bottle against the wall, both inches away from each other, tears running down both of their cheeks.

Johnny's breathing was uncontrolled, his jaw was tight, and his bare chest rose and fell rapidly. They were both silenced for a few seconds, before Belle spoke.

"I didn't fall in love with this Johnny." She said quietly and walked out of the room to Bam's room, who greeted her gladly with open arms.

It wasn't until that moment that he had experienced dying whilst still breathing.

He was sat crying on his bed, Steve-O offering to sleep beside Johnny so he wasn't alone after calming him down for a couple of hours.

Belle was still staying in Bam and Dunn's room a couple of days after the argument, Steve-O reluctantly staying with a very emotional Johnny. It was difficult for Belle and Johnny as they had to be with each other on sets, but they avoided each other somehow.

At the minute, Dunn and Johnny were driving back to the hotel whilst the others filmed their own skit, Johnny opening up to Ryan pretty much instantly.

"I've realised that after breaking my bones, cutting my skin and probably severely damaging my vital organs that the worst pain is having my heart broken by her." He stared at a river he could see in the distance, Ryan looking at him.

"Well would you let her fix it? Or would you just push her away and throw unenthusiastic answers to her helpful questions, like you usually do?" Ryan retorted, concentrating on the road. Johnny sighed with regret.

"Being bedridden just made me think of all the things happening around me...all the dark things." Johnny explained, Dunn chuckling slightly.

"Since when did waiting for the right time to tell someone that you love them become a "dark" thing?" He pulled into the car park of the hotel, watching the rear view mirror carefully.

"Because it gives her so much time to change her mind." Johnny replied, Dunn parking the car and the other of them climbing out and walking into the hotel.

"She won't change her mind unless you make her." Dunn said wisely, the two getting into the lift to their floor.

"But what if she does to me what Heath did to her?"

The lift opened again and they both walked down the corridor.

"If you just calmed down and stop trying to force a meaningless "I love you" out of her, you would still be like we were seven months ago."

Just as Dunn walked into his room and out of the door, Johnny's door opened, revealing Belle with her suitcase packet, beginning to roll it down the hallway. She hadn't looked up until she had walked a couple of steps, Johnny looking at her curiously as Belle passed by him, refusing to look at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked her when she was nearly at the lift, Belle spinning around to face him.

"Home." She began walking again, the lift opening and belle stepping in. She stood facing his sad visage, Belle mustering up all the strength she could to stop herself from holding him.

"So where do we stand?" He questioned, Belle shrugging her shoulders and replying with;

"Nowhere."

And then she was gone.