Impressions

Lights On - Shawn Mendes

Belle and Johnny were rudely awakened the next morning by a very high pitch whistle being blown near their ears, Johnny covering hers with his hands to protect them.

"Dick." She laughed at Bam when she flipped over, Bam recording the whole scene infront of him. She sat up on the couch, kissing Johnny on his forehead as he closed his eyes again.

"I'm gonna go get a shower." Belle left the room to go do what she said, Bam stopping the recording and towering over, a now sat up, Johnny. Johnny looked up at him groggily, Bam chuckling.

"What happened here then?" Bam questioned, suggesting sexual activities occurred on this couch during the night.

"She was upset yesterday so I cuddled her." Johnny replied truthfully, missing out the more personal details.

Two hours later and Belle and the other boys began filtering into the living room, Johnny now fully dressed in different clothes.

They all seemed to have a little gathering in the living room, Belle sat on the floor beside Ehren. They all ate their breakfast/lunch within an hour, bringing them to 1 o'clock.

"So are we going to a bar tonight?" Steve-O asked no one in particular, earning an answer from Knoxville.

"Yes, and you're coming with us." Johnny bowed his head towards Belle, who rolled her eyes.

"OMG I would love to go to a bar with you guys." She said sarcastically, the boys chuckling.

"Good good." Steve-O added, clapping his hands together.

"What time are we going?" Belle asked Johnny, who thought about it for a second.

"Out the house by 7." He decided, the others agreeing with the schedule.

Up until 5:30, no-one was moving to get ready apart from Belle, so she stood up and made her way towards her wardrobe upstairs, a couple of the boys following her.

Dunn, Steve-O and Bam were the ones that followed her, Belle taking all of her clothes off apart from her undergarments. The boys jumped onto Bam's bed, watching her as she began to get ready.

"Fellas, I need your help with an outfit." She grabbed two dresses out of the closet, holding the first one up infront of her.

"This,"

She held up a 3/4 sleeved tight fitted black dress with a lace chest and sleeves, which finished at her mid thigh.

"With my black heels and dark purple lipstick and eyeshadow. Or this?-"

She held up a dark burgundy tight fitted dress with long sleeves and cut out shoulders, finishing at her knees.

"With my burgundy lipstick, black heels and burgundy and gold eyeshadow." She finished by holding the two dresses up in each hand, Dunn, Steve-O and Bam having a secret conference before coming to a decision. Six eyes looked towards her at once.

"Burgundy." They all said together, Belle placing the black dress back in the closet.

"Knoxville's gonna love it." Dunn grinned at her. Belle furrowed her eyebrows and turned to him.