Swimming

Pillow talk - Zayn Malik

Two amazing months later, Johnny and Belle were stronger than ever; Johnny always wanted her to sleep over at his house, and 9.9 times out of 10, she obligated gladly. Nothing much had changed besides that and the facial hair Johnny spontaneously decided to grow. He also seemed to have gained some muscle weight, which complimented his body beautifully.

At the moment, the guys and Belle all sat in Johnny's back yard pool having a beer on quite a hot night. It was dark, therefore the lights in the pool were relied on to light up the faces.

Johnny sat against the side, inbetween Ehren, Dave, and on his other side, Dunn and Bam. The rest were scattered around the pool, Belle looking particularly small sat between Steve-O and Preston. Belle was talking to the guys, so she was very comfortable. Johnny looked over at her and smirked, slightly nibbling his lip.

"C'mere baby." Johnny called her over, his arms rested causally on the outer rim of the pool, his muscles exposed. She swam over to Johnny, and he grabbed her tiny waist and sat her on his lap, so that they were face to face. The other guy were in deep conversation, so no one else could hear what was being said. He leaned down to her ear and whispered,

"You look so hot."

She did, to be perfectly honest; she was wearing a simple black bikini which showed off all of her curves and features beautifully. She smiled down at the water and leaned in to his ear, placing her hand on his six pack.

"I could say the same about you." Her other hand reached around to the back of his head and stroked his hair.

"I love your bathing suit, I can't wait for it to be on my bedroom floor later on." His hands ran up and down her sides slowly, kissing her shoulder gently. She shivered at his touch, and he noticed this, so he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her back, staring down at her lip which was being bitten by her own teeth. He  smirked and leaned in, Belle leaning down to him.

"Let me bite it for you..." He whispered as his lips gently brushed hers, before connecting them together, both nibbling on each other's lips before kissing passionately. They stopped after a few seconds, which was right on time, as the others stopped from talking too.

Unbeknown to Johnny and Belle, Ehren secretly undid her strings at the back of her bikini, the boys all in on it. Dave and Ehren told Johnny through sign language whilst Bam and Dunn distracted her, Johnny trying his best to stop himself from laughing.

"Will you go get me another beer please, baby?" He asked her sweetly when her attention was brought back to Johnny.

"Sure." She pecked his lips and went to swim towards the ice bucket filled with beer, the strings swimming freely and the top half of the bikini sliding off. She froze in the centre of the pool, cupping her breasts quickly.

"Ohmygod." She span around and looked for the bikini, Johnny holding it smugly in his hand. The boys all began to laugh, Belle rolling her eyes and grinning.

"You dicks." She looked directly at Ehren and Dave, who held their hands up defensively.

"It was Knoxville's idea." Dave pointed to him, Johnny nodding his head in admittance.

"Oh really? Well try this on for size..." She let go of her breasts and grinned, the guy's eyes widening as she did so, Johnny's mouth opening slightly.

"Woah." Steve-O drooled.

"Hot damn!" Pontius exclaimed happily.

"Hey, eyes off!" Johnny stood infront of her and tried to divert their eyes the best that he possibly could, looking over towards Ehren.

"Ehren, pass me that bikini before I cut your dick off and use the string as the stitching." Johnny threatened, Ehren throwing the bikini at him immediately.

He stood behind her and cupped her boobs, pulling her swim suit back on, Johnny tying the strings back together. The boys were all disappointed that her breasts had to be put back in their holsters, Johnny and Belle chuckling.

"There you go." He kissed her forehead once before they both sat down, this time with a beer in their hands.

They went back to laughing and talking with the others, Belle sat sideways on Johnny's lap so she could talk to everyone.

"Ask her now." Dunn urged Johnny, who glared at him intensely.

"Ask me what now?" Belle asked curiously, Johnny clearing his throats and avoiding eye contact, everyone else's eyes on him too.

"Do you want to move in with me?" He looked hopefully up at her, Belle smiling down to him.

"Yeah. Yeah I do."

The others hollered in joy as Johnny pulled Belle close and kissed her passionately, both smiling uncontrollably as they did so.

"I love you." He whispered against her lips, Belle grinning.

"I love you too."