The First Move

Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

It had been another two months of the boys filming and moving from hotel to hotel, Belle waiting for another opportunity to go out on a date with someone else, as she was becoming bored of the single life already.

She hated to admit it, but recently she has grown fonder of Mr Knoxville over the course of the past couple of weeks, however she was not going to remove herself from the "market" incase he didn't feel the same way.

Unbeknown to her, he did.

In fact, it was quite obvious that he had feelings from her because he was always talking to, or talking about, Belle.

Currently, everyone sat in the living room of a hotel that they were staying in, occupied by Steve-O and Pontius. Johnny sat in a chair in the far corner of the room, Pontius, Steve-O, Bam and Dave cramped onto a couch which was against the back wall, Ehren sat on the floor with Wee Man and Preston, and Dunn sat on another singular chair in the opposite corner of the room to Johnny. They were talking about the film they were going to make, Belle quietly entering the room and sitting on the arm of the chair that Dunn sat on.

"Hey Belle, you been on anymore dates?" Dave asked trying to make conversation with her, Belle sighing quietly and looking towards him.

"Nope, but one of the workers here seem to have an interest in me..." She smiled to herself with Steve-O and Pontius whistled and made cat calls, Belle laughing as she was pulled onto Dunn's lap, her side again his chest and her knees hugged close to her. She fiddled with a piece of hair on the side of her head, staring into the distance.

Johnny looked at her and sucked on his bottom lip, before standing up and grabbing everyone's attention, his attention aimed at Belle.

"Go get changed." He demanded at her, Belle furrowing her brows and looking down at her outfit.

"Why what's wrong with it?" Her eyes went back to his face, Johnny chuckling slightly before replying with a smile.

"I'm taking you out. So, go get your Sunday best on and let's get the hell outta here." He shoved his hands into his pockets, Belle's face lighting up as she straightened her body and stood up faster than lightning.

"Really?" She smiled wide mouthed like a parent finally saying yes to getting their child a puppy. Johnny and the others chuckled together, Johnny nodding his head.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She jumped into his arms, her arms wrapped around his torso, barely giving him time to react. But he gave her a kiss on the forehead before she rushed out of the door to her room to get ready, Johnny's heart warming at how happy she was.

"I can't believe one date has made her that fucking happy." Ehren looked up at Johnny with amusement in his eyes, Johnny still watching the door with a grin on his face.

"I think the person she's gone on a date with is what is making her so happy..." Steve-O said wisely, the boys nodding their head in agreement with the statement, Johnny releasing a happy sigh and walking out of the door to his own bedroom to get ready.

It took only twenty minutes for Belle to get completely ready, her outfit and make up consisting of dark eyeshadow, a dark purple lipstick, dark purple nail polish, black high heels, and the black dress that was decided against on their first night out.

Johnny was wearing a button up shirt, a red tie, a black zip up hoodie, black jeans that actually went down to his ankles, and his red chucks, not wearing his Ray Bans as it was already dark.

He went back to Steve-O and Pontius' room and sat back down in his seat, laying back as his thumbs twiddled and his right leg bounce up and down rapidly.