Hotel California

Dream a Little Dream of Me - Doris Day

A couple of weeks later, Belle was awoken and told to pack a few necessities as they were spending two weeks in a hotel for the boys to do some filming more in the centre of Pennsylvania. She did as she was told, packing some of her belongings as the boys ate their lunch downstairs. She began to struggle to drag her suitcase down the stairs, Johnny about to run up to go to the bathroom, startled by Belle.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't see you there." He smiled up at her, Belle attempting to keep his eyes off of his bare top half, smiling back.

"Don't worry about it." She shook it off, Johnny watching her fail at carrying her suitcase downstairs.

"Here, lemme take that..." He took the suitcase from her in one hand, carrying it to the bottom of the stairs with ease, Belle standing behind it.

"No one likes a show off, Johnny." She folded her arms and grinned up at him as he walked up the stairs and looked back at her.

"That's what I do best." He replied, walking up the final step and disappearing from Belle's sight.

Belle basically sat in the living room, ate, and waited for everyone else to get their things together, which took an hour and thirty minutes all together. Gradually, more and more people joined her until the entire cast was sat in the lounge, Jeff Tremaine also entering the room. It was now 3:30pm, which meant they were going to set off very soon.

"Belle! It's so good to see you again." His eyes landed on Belle and she was immediately taken into a tight hug, which she gratefully returned.

"And you, Jeff. How ya been?" She asked politely as they released each other.

"Better than ever hunny." He squeezed her arm and turned to the boys, signalling for them to go get into the little bus they had hired.

Ehren, Steve-O, Pontius, Jeff, Bam, Dunn, Dave, Wee-Man and Preston all shot out of the door, Johnny kindly escorting Belle in a calm fashion to the bus, the others already seated. The order of the boys, from back to front, went; Steve-O, Pontius and Dave on the last row, Dunn, Bam and Ehren on the second to last row, Wee Man and two spare seats on the third to last row, and then Jeff driving and Preston in the passenger's seat. Johnny sat inbetween Wee Man and Belle, who slid the door shut behind her.

"Ready for a four hour journey?" Jeff seemed more spritely than everyone else about this, hearing a small unenthusiastic cheer for a response.

Despite how reluctant everyone was to proceed with this journey, it was surprisingly smooth. Mostly everyone had repositioned themselves into a more comfortable position, which made the journey more bearable.

Johnny had undone his seatbelt and decided that he wanted to rest his head on Belle's lap, his nose facing her stomach and his body curled up in a ball. He wore his reflective Ray Bans, Belle draping a blanket over his body incase he was cold, his eyes immediately closing. Belle stared down at his gorgeous face and placed her hand in the side of his head, stroking his cheek with her thumb. He was asleep straight away, and he remained that way for the entire five hours of the journey, Belle resting her elbow on the window and leaning her head against her hand, also falling asleep around three hours into the journey.

"Belle..."

She thought she heard in her dream, her eyebrows furrowing as there was only a blank space around her, no people in sight.

"Belle..."

There is was again. She began to get frustrated with her own imagination as she couldn't find the sources of the voice.

"Belle, wake up."

Belle opened her eyes and looked around her, everyone laughing at her confusion, not caring if Knoxville woke up or not.

"We're here, doll." Bam ruffled her hair, Belle giggling and shoving his hand away.

"Yeah, wake up Knoxville." Dunn nodded towards her lap, Belle completely forgetting he was there.

He was still curled up in a ball in the same position, however his mouth was slightly agape and his hand rested on Belle's hand, which still laid on his cheek.

Wee Man pulled out the camera and quickly recorded Belle and Johnny before she woke him up.

"Aw, look at his wittle hand on yours." Wee Man zoomed in, teasing Belle and Johnny.

"Belle and Johnny, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He sang and focused on Belle's laughing face and Johnny's sleep one.

Johnny stirred.

"Hey, shut up Wee Man!" Belle whisper yelled, Wee Man stopping his recording and sitting back in his normal position, smiling.

"Johnny, are you waking up?" Belle stroked his cheek again, Johnny stretched out his legs and arms, slowly beginning to rise.

"Hey sweetie." He kissed her temple when he was fully sat up, wrapping his arm around her little shoulders and pulling her close.

They both yawned at the same time, waiting for Jeff to pull into the parking lot of the hotel, which he was currently doing.

"We're here."