Recall

Lights On - Shawn Mendes

Belle woke up completely naked the next morning, her body tangled up in the white bed sheets, yawning and stretching until she was satisfied.

She woke up to a scruffy note on the unoccupied pillow beside her.

Just getting coffees, back soon :-)

Belle smiled and shook her head, deciding to get a shower and get changed, also making the scruffy bed.

There was a knock at the door, Belle opening it and finding Bam and Dunn stood there with huge smiles on their faces.

"Come in guys." She stepped out of the way Of the door, seating themselves on the couch, Belle sitting in the one seater beside them.

"So what happened?"

The three leaned into the conversations to give it some privacy, despite there being no one else in the room. Dunn and Bam had already been told by Belle that her and Johnny were gonna have a movie night together, and obviously they wanted more detail.

"We had the most amazing night ever." She reminisced, Dunn and Bam grinning.

"Definitely involves sex then." Dunn said as a matter of factly, Belle nodding but then adding;

"Yeah but it was so passionate and lovely, I couldn't have imagined Johnny being that way and he just was." She smiled down at her own lap, Bam about to ask another question, when she interrupted with a piece of fairly shocking information.

"And he told me he loved me." She nibbled on her bottom lip as she looked at the guys, who were both ecstatic and shocked simultaneously. Before they had the opportunity to ask for more details, the door was opened, Johnny stepping in with a few Starbucks drinks in his hands, closing the door behind him and walking over to the table to put the drinks down.

"Morning guys," He handed out the coffees to Bam and Dunn, who both mumbled a 'morning' back at him.

"How's my gal?" He walked over to her and kissed her forehead sweetly, kneeling down before her and waiting for an answer.

"Really good thank you, you?" She asked him in return, Johnny smirking at her.

"I'm doing very well thank you. Tea for you." He handed her the cup, Belle pecking his lips before he stood up.

"How about we take the guys to the diner we went to yesterday?" He sorted through all the papers that were on the desk against the back wall, filled with all of his amazing Jackass ideas.

"Yeah I'd love to." She agreed happily, Johnny clapping his hands together and rubbing them in preparation, walking towards the bedroom with a bounce in his stride.

"Alright lemme get changed, then you can get a shower after and the rest of the guys should be awake." He stood in the bathroom door frame, turning around to face the other three, mainly smiling at Belle.

"Okay." She agreed, Johnny flashing her a final smirk before closing the door, beginning to get ready.

"That. Was. Adorable!" Bam and Dunn cooed like a couple of teenage girls freaking out over a hot celeb, the two bouncing in their seats.

"How come you didn't say you loved him back!?" Dunn asked dumbfounded, Belle's happy expression transforming to a somber one, sighing as she did so.

"Because I don't want the same thing to happen again after I get too attached to someone." She spoke almost silently, Dunn and Bam completely comprehending what she was implying.

"I understand B, I'll talk to him about it." Dunn suggested, Belle shrugging slightly and replying with,

"You might as well leave it, he hasn't asked or said anything about it, so he might already get it." Belle was sure that Johnny would already know her issue with the three words.

An hour of talking and getting ready passed, the boys and Belle now sat in the cute diner booths, discussing memories from the Jackass series and new ideas.

One booth sat six people, so Dunn, Belle, and Bam sat on one seat, Johnny, Pontius and Steve-O sat opposite, and then Dave, Ehren, Wee-Man, and Preston sat in the second booth behind Belle.

"You're looking fine again, Belle." Steve-O randomly dragged her appearance into the conversation, looking her up and down and smirking, Belle giggling.

"Nonono, mine." Johnny shook his head and reached over Pontius to slap Steve-O upside the head.

"Since when?" Steve-O asked in his rough, hangover voice, gazing at Johnny and waiting for a reply.

"Yeah, since when?" Belle folded her arms and cocked her brow at Johnny, who looked between all the expectant stares, stuttering and stalling before taking a couple taking a breath and looking over at Belle, who was grinning.

Johnny cleared his throats and straightened his back, placing his hand on hers from across the table.

"Would you do me the absolute honour of becoming my gorgeous girlfriend?" He stared deeply into her eyes, everyone on the edge of the seats anticipating the reply that could change a lot of things.

"Yes."