Stuck

Not the Only One - Sam Smith

Three weeks later, Belle was still living at the Margera's, still hanging around with the boys, and still struggling to find more clothes that she had left at their house over the years. She was currently wearing a sweater she had bought 6 years ago and a pair of bright blue shorts, along with her black converse.

She cooked a full English breakfast for everyone in the house, laying out 8 plates of food onto the island (Phil had already gone to work).

The boys and Ape must have been instantly attracted to the kitchen by the smell as they all came at once, Belle just finishing up putting away the pans used.

"Belle honey, did you do this?" Ape gawped at the food infront of her, the squad gathering around it like they were worshiping it.

"You bet." Belle span around, all of them thanking her at once as they sat on a stool and began tucking in, Ape taking hers to her office.

"This is perfect, Belle." Steve-O shovelled food into his mouth like everyone else, Dunn being the first to ask a question.

"So, what are you up to today, Belle?" He sliced up some sausage and placed it into his mouth, Belle sighing and placing her arm around Steve-O who sat beside her.

"I need to go get my clothes from Heath's." The name reluctantly fell out of her mouth, Johnny instantly looking towards her.

"We're coming with you then." Dunn spoke, also on the behalf of Bam and Knoxville.

"You don't have to guys, but thank you." She declined, Johnny placing down his knife and fork on his empty plate.

"I'm not risking you getting hurt by that douchebag." Johnny didn't care how overprotective it sounded, because it was genuine.

"And you'll have a lot of luggage, so we can go in my car." Dunn placed his plate in the dishwasher.

"Thank you fellas." She replied. Watching as they all put their empty plates in the dishwasher.

"Since we're all dressed, let's go now and get it out of the way." Johnny clapped his hands together, the four leaving the house and climbing into Dunn's Range Rover, Johnny and Belle in the back.

They were driving for about two minutes when Bam said,

"Right here."

And the car came to a halt.

She had to take a couple of deep breaths, staring at Dunn's headrest before confidently jumping out of the car and strutting up the pathway, knocking on the door three times and folding her arms across her chest.

"Atta girl." Johnny smiled proudly out of the wound down window, Belle remaining strong and firm even though her heart was racing.

He answered the door.

"Clothes." She demanded before he even had the time to breathe. He picked up two suitcases and threw them onto the garden, doing the same again with another two suitcases.

"Take em and leave."

"Hey!" Johnny stormed out of the car and up the path, his Ray Bans now concealing his eyes.