Sabotage

Never Forget You - Noisettes

"You're going on a date?"

The boys gathered on Belle's bed in her room, Belle rushing around to get ready.

"Yeah." She replied, applying some lip gloss to her lips before rummaging around in her make-up bag again.

"But why?" Pontius ask her, sat with his legs kicking over the end of the bed.

"I need to get out there and have some fun." She stood in the body length mirror and flattened out her denim shirt she was wearing, along with her black leggings.

"Fun?" Dunn repeated, Belle nodding her head.

"Yeah."

"Don't you have fun with us?" Bam asked sadly, Belle turning towards them all and taking in all of the upset looks, Johnny's in particular.

"Of course I do, always. But I don't wanna spend my time waiting around for you guys to get home, and I want to be in a relationship now. No one night stands or booty calls. I want something real." She said, the boys smiling slightly, Johnny looking down into his lap as he sat cross legged on the end of the bed.

"I'll be back by ten, love ya guys." And she was out of the room with a final smile.

Johnny immediately stood up and began pacing the room backwards and forwards, Dunn, Bam, and Steve-O looking at each other knowingly.

"Shit....shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." He mumbled inaudible things to himself his hands holding his hair in frustration.

"For someone that doesn't love her, you sure are acting badly about this date-"

"-Yeah, y'know what, I like her. I've liked her since the second I saw her and now she's about to be with somebody else!" Johnny punched the wall, slumping down into a seated position on the floor, the boys silenced. Johnny spun around and rested his back against the wall, Steve-O piping up.

"We could always give her a little 'visit' at this restaurant, to see what they get up to." He suggested, Johnny shaking his head.

"No because if they kiss then I'll just have to watch and I don't wanna do that. But there's no way I can stop it. I can't ruin her date because I'm being petty." Johnny closed his eyes and fiddled with his fingers.

"You might not be able to ruin it, but the waiter will..."

Johnny's eyes shot open as he looked at a grinning group of boys, a smile creeping upon his own face.

"He will indeed."

After half an hour of getting Johnny's make up done, he looked nothing like his usual self; this waiter had blonde hair, a blonde moustache and a slight beer belly on him.

They followed Belle and her date to the cafe, Dunn, Bam, and Steve-O sitting in a booth in the corner, her and the date only a couple of booths away. Johnny pretended to take the orders down of the guys, Belle and her date already talking and laughing. Steve-O was recording this, as it could be used for a skit in Jackass.

"I'm going now. They're getting too close for comfort." Johnny discreetly eyed them, the man taking Belle's hand and leaning in close to talk. Johnny quickly made his way over there, making the two jump apart before anything could happen.

"Ah Miss Lamb, may I get you something?" The two released each other's hands, sitting back in their seats and Johnny smiling smugly under his moustache.

"E-Erm I'll have a Caesar salad and a glass of water please." She was caught slightly off guard, but smiled and handed him the menu anyway.

"Very good, and for the gentleman?" Johnny gripped the menu in his hand very hard.

"Chicken burger and a glass of sherry please." He ordered, handing Johnny the menu.

"Very well, your food shall be here soon." He glared, Belle squinting her eyes suspiciously. As Johnny walked by, he "accidentally" elbowed the guy in the head, mumbling a quick apology and leaving.

It took ten minutes for the food to be prepared, Belle and her date laughing away with one another, Johnny leaned on two hands on the bar that he was stood behind, staring harshly at the two. Steve-O peeked over his menu to watch what Bella was doing, reporting it to Dunn and Bam as they were sat with their backs facing her.

Every time Johnny walked by, something new happened to this guy; a tea towel was accidentally whipped in his face, he was accidentally poked in the eye, his hair accidentally got caught in a button on Johnny's apron, and much more. The guy shook off all the mistakes, Belle eyeing the waiter, who seemed to walk over to the guys in the other booth and muffle his laughter, the guys chuckling quietly.

They went back to talking again for five minutes, then the waiter brought their food, Johnny carefully placing down Belle's food infront of her.

"Here you go ma'am. Here you go-oh my god!" Johnny spilt the guys food and drink all over him, Belle gasping in horror, the date shaking his head, slamming his napkin on the table and storming out of the cafe.

Belle placed her head in her hands and sighed, Johnny grinning over at the boys very slyly, before putting on his serious act again.

"I'll go get the bill, ma'am-"

"-did that make you happy, Johnny?"

He stared at her in shock, trying to remain calm and in his character. Belle folded her arms and leaned back in her chair, raising her brow at him.

"Excuse me, ma'am-"

"-oh cut the bullshit. I know it's you." She shook her head, Johnny sighing in defeat and sitting opposite her.

"How?" He leaned in closely, Belle shaking her head at his stupidity.

"You new my last name when I had never been in here before, Steve-O's been watching me over his menu the entire night and...your eyes." She looked into his now confused eyes, his eyebrows knitting together.

"My eyes?" He repeated, Belle tilting her head on a side and smiling.

"Yeah, they were what gave it away all together." She spoke quietly, Johnny's mouth curling up into a lopsided smile.

Suddenly, she took his hand and lead him over to the table where the guys were sat, all chuckling nervously as they looked at her stern face.

It took a few seconds of intensely glaring at the three troubled faces to be satisfied, before Belle broke out into a little grin.

"Come on. Home time, ya jagaloons."