Perfect

No One - Alicia Keys

Everything was going just perfect for everyone surrounding Belle, and she was so happy with her life at the minute; she had an amazing boyfriend, fantastic friends, and there never seemed to be a dull day with any of them.

That was until 6 months after Johnny and Belle became official.

The boys and Belle were currently on their way home from filming, however Johnny had a particular rough day, and his head and back was injured fairly severely. Johnny sat in the front next to Tremaine, so he had more space to stretch out and relax. Belle sat on the second row inbetween Dunn and Bam.

Johnny groaned loudly when he moved his head ever so slightly, Belle leaning over and very gently stroking the back of his head.

"Are you okay, hun?" She asked softly, Johnny sighing heavily.

"What do you think, Belle?" He snapped back suddenly, Belle moved her head away, returning to trying to comfort him with her words instead.

"Okay sorry. Do you want anything?" She queried, thinking of a pill or medicine that would ease the pain. The rest of the boys smiled at how much she was trying to help, usually you would just be left to feel the pain in silence.

"Rest." He said bluntly and sternly. Belle thought of what could help him out, suggesting it to him.

"You could use an ice-"

"-No, I just want some rest, lemme sleep." He demanded, Belle slumping back in her chair.

"Sorry for trying to help." She huffed, Dunn and Bam wrapping their arms around her shoulders, squeezing them lightly.

"Don't play that bullshit with me Belle, I mean it." He spoke in a voice she had never heard Johnny do before; it was so harsh and cutting.

"What?" She folded her arms and narrowed her eyes at the back of his head, mentally making his pain worsen.

"The little sarcastic sympathy shit you do. I'm not in the mood for it." He waved his hand around before resting it on his forehead, his elbow on the arm rest.

"What I do?" She cocked her eyebrow, waiting for Johnny's response.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"Explain?" She demanded simply. Johnny rolling his eyes.

"I'm not in the-"

"-No explain to me what "I do"." Belle cut Johnny off of his sentence, which came as a surprise to the guys.

"Like the whole 'love' thing. I tell you I love you every fucking day and get a kiss in return. Because you're "scared to be hurt again" or whatever." Johnny shook his head, the boys furrowing their brows at how ruthless Johnny was being.

"You know why I can't say I love you." She seethed, burning holes in the back of his head.

"I bet you said you loved Heath before your six month anniversary." Mumbled Johnny, sulking like a jealous child.

"Uncalled for." Dunn shook his head, the guys agreeing with him. Johnny shot around in his seat, his eyes wide as he glanced at all of them.

"What?! I've treated her like a fucking princess for all the time I've known her and what the fuck has she done for me?" He didn't even look at her, refusing to acknowledge her existence any longer.

"Changed your life completely...?" Steve-O said as if it were an obvious thing, which it was.

"Oh please, you're giving her more credit then she's worth." Johnny slumped back down in his seat, facing away from the boys.

"Stop talking like I'm not here." She spoke through gritted teeth, Johnny shooting around in his seat again.

"I'd rather you weren't!" He spat at her. Her eyes were glazed over like she was going to cry, but she stood her ground firmly. Johnny's eyes turned from furious to sympathetic in seconds.

Luckily, the car came to a halt outside of the Margera's home. Belle unclipping her seatbelt as fast as possible and getting out, storming off towards the house. Johnny tried to grab her wrist, which Belle snatched away instantly.

"You can come see me when you've cooled off,
Johnny." She said without looking at him, going straight upstairs to talk to Ape, Phil already at work.

When in the house, everyone was kinda avoiding Johnny; they'd all be laughing when a joke was said by someone else, however when Johnny said one, it just made the atmosphere awkward.

Johnny sighed, thinking about how Belle helped him to be a better person, lightening the mood no matter what the situation is. Johnny was sick of being surrounded by laughter and not being involved, so he went up to Ape's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Ape allowed him to enter, even though she didn't know who it was.

Ape was sat with her head against the head board, Belle tucked into her side as Ape played with her hair carefully.

Belle sat up in a seated position once she realised it was Johnny, Ape standing up.

"I'll leave you to it." She walked out and closed the door behind her, Johnny taking his hands out of his pockets and sitting opposite her. Belle looked down at her hands, waiting for Johnny to speak.

"Hey baby." He placed a hand on her cheek, stroking it with his thumb.

"Hello." She whispered back with a tiny smile, still looking down.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I shouldn't have said what I said, I think it was just the long journey, the injury,-"

"-It's okay, I'm sorry too." She looked up at him and cut him off, grateful that they had finally made up.

"Come on, lets go down stairs to the others."

And so they did. The guys knew they had made up when they came in hand in hand, and everyone was joking around and laughing together.