Somewhere

All of Me - John Legend

As the boys were going to the same hotel in New York as they did last time, Belle decided to go, hoping it would bring back some happy memories from the past, and hopefully make history repeat itself. She stayed with Bam and Dunn, Johnny sleeping with Steve-O and Pontius. She was currently asleep on the couch in the living room, Bam and Dunn in their own room.

"Belle wake up." A familiar voice whispered to her, her eyes opening and adjusting to the darkness surrounding her.

"Johnny?"

She couldn't really identify the face, but his eyes gave it away.

"Come with me." He took her hand, pulling her off the couch and out of the room.

"Where?" She was only wearing a vest, shorts, and bed socks, so she wasn't exactly dressed for any event besides sleeping. He walked ahead and dragged her along, eager to get to their destination.

"Just follow me." They walked down the hallway, to the lift, to the top floor, he looked down at her and released their hands, pulling his jumper off and placing it on her as they walked up the stairs to the roof, Johnny opening the door and walking out with her.

Belle was amazed by the site. She was eye to eye with the tallest of buildings in the city, the stars showering the dark sky with glittering light, the huge moon hiding behind the Empire State Building.

She sat on a metal box and folded her legs, Johnny stood a few feet away from her, taking a few deep breaths before beginning to speak, also using his hands to do actions and add more passion to what was about to begin.

"Remember when you said that we were nowhere a couple of months back? Well, that may not necessarily be a bad thing. Why? Well that means a fresh start, a new beginning. Forget about all the negative memories and arguments and tears because let's start our journey now. I'll start taking you out more, I'm going to appreciate you more and treat you more. Our dates, movie nights, binges, events, any occasion can be our little destinations along the way. They can be our "somewheres". Our "somewheres" are the places where we should be, despite it maybe not being permanent. Our "somewheres" could even be buying a new house or having children or getting married. We will begin here and travel on this amazing journey through life, stopping a certain places, being with certain people, doing different things, experiencing all we can, and being somewhere as much as possible until we are up there, higher than all of the buildings in our sight, further than the stars in the sky, and I will find you. I will find you even if it takes a journey by myself to get to you because I couldn't think of somewhere better to be than to be with you."

Johnny was currently knelt on both of his knees before her, one of his hands on her cheek, stroking away the stray tears as he let his own fall, Belle's hands on the back of his head, gently stroking his hair.

"Instead of me gradually beginning to love you, you took my heart the second you stepped into my life. And I'm glad you did because you've cared for it better than I have myself, even though I don't deserve it. I promise that I'll always absolutely love and adore you, I promise I'll always look after you and protect you, and I promise I'll always look at you like you put the stars in the sky and you'll always be perfect to me. Just give me one more chance, and I'll try to-"

"-I love you." The words rolled so beautifully off of her tongue, it was like music to his ears. His speech was paused, his eyes staring unbelievingly into hers.

"Y-You...-what?" Johnny still caressed her cheeks, however with both hands this time.

"I knew you were the one when you first told me you loved me, and now I've just fallen in love with you all over again." She smiled, Johnny smiling back as more tears fell.

"So, I love you Johnny, and I always will."